• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LPVG Report: Uncharted 4 Story DLC Reveal Coming at PlayStation Experience

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Hopefully it is
Cassie
based. That has more potential to be interesting than any combo of gruff sassy white guys.

dottme

That's one of the obvious choices definitely.

Second one would be
Cassie. But that would probably involve less action, shooting and violence, so Gaf would hate it lol.

I wouldn't mind playing as one of the villains. Game from the perspective of Rafe or Nadine could be awesome I think.

Adventures of young Sully would be random so not expecting that but I'd love it so much :-D

While less action with Cassie? She looks perfectly capable

zsynqx

For people that love Chloe, Druckmann and Claudia Black recently started following each other on twitter. I have a feeling she will feature heavily in this dlc.

Also I'm hyped as fuck for this. :p

damn and i was just thinking last week when Uncharted 4 non multi DLC was dropping since I would love to jump back into that world. hopefully before the end of the year plz

OldMan

Banned
If they can pullout some set sequences from UC3 (horse back riding, ground crumbling beneath your feet) than I'll consider buying it.

tusken77

I'm hoping they just throw us halfway in to one of Sam's adventures that he's still hungry for, with Sully at his side and a dash of Chloe (since I feel like Sam and Chloe's chemistry would make for some A+ banter). Kick it off with some crazy action, keep the pace fast, have at least one more setpiece on the level of the caravan chase, and then end with some supernatural shenanigans so we can see Sam's reaction to it.

Yes please.

doXdHjb.png

strafer

Left Behind was probably the single greatest piece of DLC I have ever played so I'm curious to see Neil and CO outdo themselves.

Strike

Expected since they typically have shown or announced something around that time of year for years now. Hope Chloe and Cutter show up in some capacity.

TissueBox

Wow. Finally some news!

Okay I'll check out the article now.

EDIT: Seams like a reasonable prediction though can't speak for the sources.

Curufinwe

I hope it looks substantially more exciting than the main game. Its the only reason I haven't sold the disc already.

Left Behind was great. 15 hours of Left Behind was not.

Left Behind was great when it was just Ellie.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants shit dragged terribly.

AudioEppa

Goddamn I cannot wait to to play this! Uncharted 4 is my favorite game of all time (currently) and getting to play even more has me next level excited. The way they presented this game was a bit different than the other ones in the series, as someone who's played a lot of third person action adventures. The changes to U4 are a positive. Slowing down the pace by moving away from the a total shooting fest in exchange for emotional narrative is something I can't thank ND enough for. So happy Sony supports it.

I do wish this dlc was focused on Elena tho. Her character in 4 was a stand out for me.

The dynamic relationship between her and nathan was the highlight of the whole story.

BigEmil

Now then, it will be about one of the two I reckon

Sam and Sully dlc
Cassie Drake dlc, or maybe both.

newjeruse

OK, whatever. Get this out of the way so we can move to ND's next project.

Also, I hope this isn't the biggest reveal at PSX.

Elios83

Yeah kinda expected it.
On the Sony side I'm expecting updates on this, Spiderman and the Crash Bandicoot Remasters/Remakes.

ZeroX03

Banned
No interest in Sam. Let Nate and Elena rest. Cassie is basically a non character and I'd rather spend time with the established ones.

Sully, Chloe, Cutter is my ideal trio.

Ah yes finally the TLOU tie-in that explains how Nathan Drake finds the cordyceps virus in a bed of flowers in some random cave in Africa that houses some huge ancient civilization nobody ever heard of.

HardRojo

Yeah, this was like the 100% thing you could be sure of showing up.
Might replay through the campaign once more before this drops.

joms5

Glad that they're doing some single player DLC for those who liked the game. But personally after how Uncharted 4 turned out I have zero interest in what Naughty Dog does with this series.

Top Bottom