• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LPVG Report: Uncharted 4 Story DLC Reveal Coming at PlayStation Experience

Please. No more walk and talks. Game was bogged down with too much sentimental stuff that I never really cared about.

If it's Sam and Sully, Im guessing they wont get wish washy with each other
You're gonna get Nate and Elena's wedding reception DLC and you're gonna like it

It'll be based on Sam and Rafe trying to find the cross. The DLC will end right after Sam betrays Rafe and right before he enters Nathan's work place. Mark my words.

Hopefully it's got lots of engaging content and is replayable. The SP imo isn't that replayable because of long stretches of walking/talking

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Chloe and Cutter mission pleaeeaeaeease

And have Sully there too, because I can't say no to Sully.

incorrect. best parts of uncharted 4 were the non-combat sections.

I think you don't quite grasp what "best" means. Plenty of those sections were literally the opposite of "best".

Personally wishing for either Chloe & Cutter being English/Australian/Awesome together or Sully & Sam in Brazil.

agree. gaming doesn't mean you gotta shoot stuff

Sure, but maybe put in more platforming and puzzles instead. Alot of the other stuff in UC4 is as about as pointless as the walking around in The Order 1886, and people were quick to call that game out for doing that.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Will be more surprised if the DLC is NOT at PSX considering im expecting it to get an early/mid January release and be one of the two main segments at PSX with the other being Horizon: Zero Dawn. Rest of the show will probably be follow ups and PSN/Indies.

I think you don't quite grasp what "best" means. Plenty of those sections were literally the opposite of "best".

Personally wishing for either Chloe & Cutter being English/Australian/Awesome together or Sully & Sam in Brazil.
i think he grasps the meaning of 'best' just fine but you aren't grasping the meaning of 'literally'.

to him, the non shooting segments of Uc4 are the most fun, and I agree. if you're telling him you're wrong, you're just telling him not to have fun with the way he plays his video game on his own time.

edit: sorry for double post

Has digital UC4 ever gone on sale more than 10-15% digitally since launch? I played the game, beat it, loved it, and traded it in at launch. I like to collect these kind of games but I have never noticed it go on a 40%+ discount yet, and I assume the season pass has never been on sale either?

The physical has been $30-40 multiple times at various stores, but haven't noticed sale on digital.

Parapraxis

My theory for DLC content [[UC4 spoilers]]:
I wholeheartedly believe the DLC main character will be Cassie, a few years older as to set up future Uncharted games (where she is the main character)

Roussow

My theory for DLC content [[UC4 spoilers]]:
I wholeheartedly believe the DLC main character will be Cassie, a few years older as to set up future Uncharted games (where she is the main character)

That is far too ambitious for this piece of dlc. I fully expect
that many, many years from now some studio resurrects the franchise with that as the hook, but to go straight into that narrative immediately following the core games wrap-up is incredibly premature.

Top Bottom