• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag | This one is actually really, really fun

SRTtoZ

If this was the first AC game ive ever played I would agree wholeheartedly, but it wasnt. It was the 7th game I played from the franchise so by then I was completely worn down on them and couldn't even finish it. The sailing and ship parts were amazing but once you got to an island it couldn't shake that entire AC feeling that I felt a million times before.

I don't particularly like the AC series but enjoyed Black Flag a lot.

The four legendary ships is one of my favorite cheevos this gen, and carrying Mary's body was one of those story moments only games can deliver that really stuck with me.

The only Assassin's Creed I really liked since the second one. I wish they would keep adding fresh elements like they did in Black Flag, but now that they're releasing like two games a year I won't get my hopes up.

Syndicate looks dreadful.

Mathieran

Banned
I liked exploring the world and ship battles were fun for a while. I fully upgraded my ship and it got to feel like a chore though. Other than that, I thought the story and its missions were pretty dull. I finished them all but it was a struggle to stay interested. I probably would give it a solid 7/10.

Top Bottom