• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 2005 online play screens!

DMczaf

New Video!

http://media.sports.ign.com/articles/526/526413/vids_1.html

madden-online-media-20040625112751698.jpg
madden-online-media-20040625112750792.jpg

First pic of RUSHING ATTACK! Suck it down online franchises!

madden-online-media-20040625112751229.jpg

madden-online-media-20040625112749870.jpg

First pic of Online Scouting Reports

madden-online-media-20040625112750307.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Sweet, I love the e-mail integration! The online mini-camp games look cool also. I wonder if NCAA will get the same treatment?

DMczaf

dskillzhtown said:
Sweet, I love the e-mail integration! The online mini-camp games look cool also. I wonder if NCAA will get the same treatment?

All EA Sports games will have these features (thats what I get from interviews)

NCAA's online mini-game is Overtime Attack or something. You just pick 2 teams and play a NCAA regulated overtime game :)

nathkenn

Borg Artiste
wish I could talk about it hehe, dont wanna get fire, so much cool stuff
but actually we're encouraged to play rivals games. You can rent any game for free at work

DMczaf

so much cool stuff? so EA will be announcing more stuff for EA Sports 2005 soon? Woo!

Man free game rentals? Best work place EVER! ;)

DMczaf

I see how online leagues are "email based" now.

We have to make our own leagues, but now we can have our stats emailed so we can save them

Wow im smart!

rastex

Banned
nathkenn said:
wish I could talk about it hehe, dont wanna get fire, so much cool stuff
but actually we're encouraged to play rivals games. You can rent any game for free at work

Gotta love IRC ;)

rastex

Banned
I was playing through Prince of Persia but then my week expired and somebody had it reserved so I had to return it :(

nathkenn

Borg Artiste
hrm not sure who handles localization, wish i had that kind of power. course if i did i'd probably bring back mutant league football or something

DMczaf

nathkenn said:
hrm not sure who handles localization, wish i had that kind of power. course if i did i'd probably bring back mutant league football or something

Mutant League Football!

I wish that was the arcade football game for EA Big instead of NFL Street.

pilonv1

nathkenn said:

Any chance you can find out? :) The pain and torture of not knowing is killing me inside, even though I know what the eventual answer will be :(

Mutant League Football on XBL. DO EET!

DMczaf

WasabiKing said:
You just made the biggest mistake ever by admitting such a thing. Quickly add DMczaf to your ignore list, as he will bother the crap out of you.

Its too late!

He's mine! ALL MINE!

Fifty

I feel sorry for Nathkeen now. NEVER, EVER give DM any personal info. Same thing applies to a "Frenchmovietheme"

The menus look very classy :D Didn't know you could play skills challenges online. Now to see NCAA online play screens....

nathkenn

Borg Artiste
yes so far it's great, i've always wanted to work on games. i dont think i can give secrets away, they dont like that =) i had to sign a paper and everything

Miguel

nathkenn = New Madden King...

Move over DM, FMT.

YOU'VE BEEN REPLACED! OVERTHROWN!

*bows down*

nathkenn, you just let out a bombshell. As soon as any EA rumor comes out...FMT/DM/I will be on you like white on Michael Jackson

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
The "scrambles on pass play" percentage stat on the scouting report is a great idea. That will be a great cheese indicator. Strike another blow against Vick Cheez00rs!

Fifty

Yeah....All of those stats are very impressive. I doubt I'll need to play people outside of the circle of guys I know....but it's still very useful and informative.

EAJAPAN

Hey nathkenn, do you know if Madden or NCAA Football will be region free on the Xbox? I get the feeling the PAL market is going to be shafted hard...again.

Top Bottom