• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sophia

He's not in your game though! I'm not sure who the high posters will be in Werewolf.

Does it make you feel better about the delay if I tell you that I'm putting all of this extra time to good use?

Because it's not true and I'm mostly playing video games while I procrastinate. Tomorrow is fluff typing and ROLE PM day(not sending but preparing), and sometime this weekend is thread preparation.

Well I was more talking this thread than the Werewolf one (where there would obviously be no reason to hesitate on posting if it was a good strategy!), and no it doesn't make me feel better because my impatience is born entirely out of my own hyperactivity! But I'm glad you're putting your time to good use. :)

RetroMG

The one I'd really want to sub into is Night Vale tho if I die early. But I guess you're right. The HP one does have more players too, so it'd be more likely to get a sub in.

and no it doesn't make me feel better because my impatience is born entirely out of my own hyperactivity! But I'm glad you're putting your time to good use. :)

Oh, I like this one. Can we keep her?

Sorian

Banned
Thanks for the suggestions. I've incorporated your feedback and made adjustments to my branding strategy for S4.

That's a Doberman right? Let's see what google pops out as base characteristics:

The Doberman Pinscher should have a proud, watchful, determined, and obedient temperament.

This re-branding could be a success.

If I run a 4.5 game, I'm gonna need dead players to recruit

Is your 4.5 game going to be that nixed game that we all signed up for a long long time ago before NX started?

Sophia

Oh, I like this one. Can we keep her?

I'm awaiting the day that someone tries to bribe me with food in a real life Mafia game. It has proven to work as a bribe for everything else at any rate.... at least if it's well cooked homemade food!

Of course a sensible moderator wouldn't allow such a bribe but.... Hm....

RetroMG

I'm awaiting the day that someone tries to bribe me with food in a real life Mafia game. It has proven to work as a bribe for everything else at any rate.... at least if it's well cooked homemade food!

Of course a sensible moderator wouldn't allow such a bribe but.... Hm....

Good news! You do not have sensible moderators!

Karkador

Banned
I bet it's Wild West themed.

I want Flick Em Up so bad, Karkador!

3NWkNJU.jpg

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still amazed they got Kenneth Brannagh to do that.

Sophia

It's so painful not having anywhere to comment about the HP game.

I propose going to watch the real Harry Potter movies instead, then you'll forget all about the mafia themed one and won't feel the pain of not being able to comment anymore!

My family's been watching them on Blu-Ray cuz I own them all. My grandmother seems to enjoy them too, as it means company during the evenings.

I'm still amazed they got Kenneth Brannagh to do that.

He was like one of the only redeeming things about that movie too. >_>;

I'm trying to only judge players by the games I've played with them. So I have exactly two ONUW games to go off of. I'll give Blarg a fair shot to show he is rehabilitated before losing my mind.

(But honestly, rip in pieces me)

I'd be careful there. Onuw is a different beast. No Day 2 means you can say whatever you want with minimal repercussions.

Sophia

I have so much I've wanted to say. Game would be at 20 pages already.

Imagine if you got subbed into the Werewolf game with me. Then we'd really have a large post count! :p

Actually, if the PersonaGAF thread is any indication, Flux will be up there in post count too. >_>

Imagine if you got subbed into the Werewolf game with me. Then we'd really have a large post count! :p

Actually, if the PersonaGAF thread is any indication, Flux will be up there in post count too. >_>

you. i like you already. v much.

imma keep you in gafia ................ forever >:D

Guys.

Down is up. Up is down. This is a real picture from an actual video game.

CTqFLnbUwAAr0_h.jpg

I would love to go back and see my 9-year-old self try to make sense of this.

Swamped

Banned
Guys.

Down is up. Up is down. This is a real picture from an actual video game.

CTqFLnbUwAAr0_h.jpg

I would love to go back and see my 9-year-old self try to make sense of this.

This is seriously so weird lol. Awesome, but weird!

I myself am looking forward to the new Fire Emblem game too! $80 special edition here I come.

cabot

I'm in there, I'm a high poster.

Well....obviously counting inebriated posts.

Top Bottom