• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Love you too mate :)

It was a mere suggestion, your tool is great! You know how easy it is for users to scream for more while not knowing the effort to make it happen. I'm dumb and sadly can't be of any help. I appreciate your work!

I know ;)

But sorting votes would be an improvement, I totally agree. I'm just too lazy right now.

Bh9fzTx.gif

OMG ARKOS

not like that!!!!

how ... how could you do this to your fellow archer vets ;____; my ladylike reputation was completed devastated in that game as it was ;____;

Palmer_v1

I actually would love some kind of weird role that can interact with other games somehow.
Que el topo having such a role and somehow killing me again without even being in the same game as me.

An ongoing dead thread mafia game. Roles get filled by RNG as players drop in from other threads, so you may not even have people on the scum team initially.

i cant see song, cabochon. am at work so youtube and images are blocked. also love. love is blocked. and google docs.

but i am just going to assume it is some dastardly link anyway

with that, i just want to say that you all have injured me irreparably

i will now begin to woe

WOE IS ME: yeenzy *cries forever* ;____;

roytheone

i cant see song, cabochon. am at work so youtube and images are blocked. also love. love is blocked. and google docs.

but i am just going to assume it is some dastardly link anyway

with that, i just want to say that you all have injured me irreparably

i will now begin to woe

WOE IS ME: yeenzy *cries forever* ;____;

Don't be sad yeeny, everyone knows that sad spiders taste worse. Happy spiders have so much more flavor!

RetroMG

I kind of want to make a thread about how the most anticipated theatrical event of the decade is only weeks away...

and have it be about the Russian Mafia movie.

Man, the GAFIA game should have a Neutral killing role: Modbot.

What a wasted opportunity.

I've said previously that I think the GAFIA game should be a yearly thing. Kind of like our version of the NBA all-star game, but with the stars being roles instead of players.

So, maybe the opportunity will come around again.

SalvaPot

I kind of want to make a thread about how the most anticipated theatrical event of the decade is only weeks away...

and have it be about the Russian Mafia movie.

I've said previously that I think the GAFIA game should be a yearly thing. Kind of like our version of the NBA all-star game, but with the stars being roles instead of players.

What about make it once per season? Making it the Closing game per season in the time it usually takes for a new season to be planned.

nin1000

Banned

I could not agree more with that :)
We should definitely consider this after the games have concluded.

Top Bottom