• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Making the game:Spider Man 2 on MTV Now!

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
In honor of this thread and the fact that Spider-Man's web swinging kicks ass I present these comics:

spidey12.jpg

spidey18.jpg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I gotta say, I was actually quite impressed with the city in Spiderman 2 as it was extremely large and open ended. The swinging mechanics are also vastly superior in comparison to any of the other games (you actually use the buildings now, rather than swinging in the sky).

I really don't care much about the games, honestly...but this particular one certainly seemed a lot more impressive. Of course, it really seemed like it was cloning GTA (suprise suprise). They give you this massive city to freely move around (and you CAN touch the ground) with missions scattered about just awaiting your arrival. There's even a nice looking day/night cycle present...

Ramirez

Yea the city was absolutely huge...I can't wait to play it personally...now EB needs to hurry the hell up and get it delivered to me :D

Spike

I was in Chinatown today, and they had burned copies of Spiderman 2 for PS2. I tried the game on the demo booth, and it was amazing. The size of the city, the way Spidey swings, the different missions you can partake in, all of it was great.

I can't wait to rent this on Wednesday, and see the movie also.

Top Bottom