• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosario Vampire 2 66.3
Shit is still very serious. An overpowered character I don't really remember is brought from some point a lot early in the manga and now, everybody's removing their limiters. Also, the author must really like the number 66

scy

Wagatsuma-san-- Can we just change the title of this to one of the more interesting girls? --45 - Nothing really happened.

Itoshi no Karin 1-4

I blame scy. Again.

Blame the thread for reminding me there was more than one chapter! And then blame it for being adorable.

scy

Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara - Something about a guy living with a friend of the family and her three daughters and stuff about erotic novels that the girls "help" the mother with.

OnmkF2D.png

Look, it's one of those mornings, okay?

Lain

Lain are you always know with that nick even on italian forums?

The answer is most likely nope, because I don't really frequent Italian forums anymore (after being used to the activity of GAF, most forums feel dead, even if GAF can feel way too hyperactive most of the time), though I did register on an Italian site lately to keep a check on volume releases with the same imgur nick.

I had encountered the prison one before, but always put it off because its prison and what not.
The other one is the one with the comic aqua label right?

Yep. Good eye.

scy

Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara, up to ch 19 - The random "help my daughter do perverted things (so I can write about it)" kind of dropped off in these last few chapters. Kind of just a normal romcom stuff now. And then it seems releases just stopped so maybe it died off. Dunno. A shame, I was hoping for some resolution with the main duo. Even if there's like a 73% chance their first time would be a plot for a novel and not ... well, normal fucking.

Also, this guy must be related to the Nagasarete Airantou guy. The amount of blood he loses per chapter is absurd.

Akito

I don't have any sympathy to Alibaba. He could have hit that in Reim, or whenever he wanted if he just asked Toto out.

Also, Toto into shota.
Nor should anyone because Alibaba-Mor is OTP anyway, I was just responding to the challenge on the last page :lol

Akito

Kyou Kara Ore Wa v3
This manga is so stupid I love it.
Mitsuhashi and Riko are such an adorable couple, they put Itou and his gal to shame. But yeah, I should stop badmouthing Itou, every hero needs a loyal partner butt monkey.

Mitsuhashi. MVP. Just by being himself.

upandaway

Kyou Kara Ore Wa v3

Mitsuhashi and Riko are such an adorable couple, they put Itou and his gal to shame. But yeah, I should stop badmouthing Itou, every hero needs a loyal partner butt monkey.

Mitsuhashi's existence alone makes Itou a much more enjoyable character, and the same stays true vice versa. It's mysterious and magical.

I'm this close to flat out rereading the whole thing because of you by the way. Remember to check out the anime too.

Hoshin Engi Vol.08

lbX3TYxl.jpg

We're starting to get into this giant war between the two factions and yet they still managed to squeeze in some comedy with the most obvious and loudest spy ever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wagatsuma-san-- Can we just change the title of this to one of the more interesting girls? --45 - Nothing really happened.

Blame the thread for reminding me there was more than one chapter! And then blame it for being adorable.

The numbering on Wagatsuma san confuses the shit out of me.

Also, if Crunchyroll is gonna have random Kodansha shit, they need Baby Steps. They just need to pop out the most recent 60 chapters.

Akito

Mitsuhashi's existence alone makes Itou a much more enjoyable character, and the same stays true vice versa. It's mysterious and magical.

I'm this close to flat out rereading the whole thing because of you by the way. Remember to check out the anime too.
Will do after I'm done with the manga, the subs will most likely be completed by then as well.

The numbering on Wagatsuma san confuses the shit out of me.

Also, if Crunchyroll is gonna have random Kodansha shit, they need Baby Steps. They just need to pop out the most recent 60 chapters.
Well one can always dream.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

There's an anime?

dumbyugi

Saki 119

This didn't need a filler chapter when it's already so slow. Also those are some huge boobs, I'm suprised that a shop would actually sell swimsuits that huge.

bjork

Kyou Kara Ore Wa v3

You're making me want to give this a reread so bad. It was awesome when they were coming out like one chapter every day for months. Those people worked hard on getting it out.

Cerity

Well there was some semblance of development. Now it's shifted to someone else who doesn't really seem to be going anywhere.

American Ghost Jack (manhwa) 1
Would.

This looks all kinds of awesome. The story is basically about a super scary haunted mansion which willing contestants attempt to live in for 15 days, with $1 million prize money at stake. The MC is the ghoulish looking daughter of a carnival ghost house owner, and she'll doubtlessly be taking up the challenge herself shortly. Art's rather splendiferous as well. As always, will hold fire until more chapters are out.

Children Can't Choose Their Parents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss8LDBNcsWc

Zettai Karen Children 363

Anyone else reading this? The current arc is really starting to wear down my patience.
I stopped about 100 chapters ago, though I keep meaning to pick it up again. Used to enjoy it a lot at one point.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
KNIM

Seo, if you're going to make this go on forever, you might as well make something happen, like Haruto cheats on her or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom