• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Info Thread

So I'm listening to the Sunshine Airport music...on repeat XD...and I realize why I love this music so much. Some parts of it remind me of some Paper Mario music, particularly some parts of Super Paper Mario. Does anyone get that feeling?
Absolutely. Which makes me think of how awesome a Mario RPG/Paper Mario game would be with live instruments.

J@hranimo

Banned
Im finally getting a nice pair of headphones for this game.

So, any relation to rainbow 64's hype train, and Nintendo Land's train(which drives on a rainbow colored track)?

It makes me wonder how Nintendo thinks.

You can almost pretend the tower down below, in rainbow 64 track, is the tower in Nintendo Land, where you go to play for prizes.

The song for MK8's rainbow road 64 sounds like a celebration of everything about Nintendo. Its glorious.

Hmmm you might be onto something! Looking at them both the N64 RR is very festive like Nintendoland is about Nintendo stuff.

Absolutely. Which makes me think of how awesome a Mario RPG/Paper Mario game would be with live instruments.

Ok glad I wasn't the only one :)

Also YES a Paper Mario with live instrumentation would be amazing.

Hello.

Banned
How does the OT OP even get decided, I wonder?

Also I could probably make some informative post regarding how to git gud at this game since evidently it's needed probably.

Roo

How does the OT OP even get decided, I wonder?

Also I could probably make some informative post regarding how to git gud at this game since evidently it's needed probably.

I'm already working on it. Give me an hour.
And.. you still can't make threads I'm afraid since you don't have 300 posts yet.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif
ixpjn1qdarwuohuu5d.gif
its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

Top Bottom