• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Maker: online level sharing seemingly confirmed in iJustine Miyamoto interview

Xemnas89

This video goes even further in showing just how big the new zelda world will be. Miyamoto said they actually by trying to take a world the size of Twilight Princess and making it one area of this new game world. Also even though it was probably obvious they did say there would be plenty of distractions in the world that could possibly even make you forget about the main quest. Everything I hear about the new zelda makes it seem better and better.

boxter432

Also Miyamoto's favorite Starfox character is Fox.

it sure is

10868111_750326828385106_70778077467954248_n.jpg

Percy

Banned
I'm amazed this even seems to need confirmation tbh, I took it as a given the moment the game was announced. I mean... without online sharing this would be a pretty useless product for the most part.

I mean, Pushmo World has sharing so this is hardly surprising, but still nice for it to be said outloud of the people who still expect Nintendo not to do something like this.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
it sure is

10868111_750326828385106_70778077467954248_n.jpg
What is he eating, meatloaf with bananas and maple syrup, or some chocolate thing?

As for the clarification about the level sharing feature in Mario Maker, I'm glad to hear it. Can't wait to share my creations (hoping to be able to share custom stages in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U soon as well).

phanphare

Banned
Rösti;143787352 said:
What is he eating, meatloaf with bananas and maple syrup, or some chocolate thing?

As for the clarification about the level sharing feature in Mario Maker, I'm glad to hear it. Can't wait to share my creations (hoping to be able to share custom stages in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U soon as well).

looks like whole wheat french toast

TheMoon

Rösti;143787352 said:

maybe very dark banana bread?

Top Bottom