• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Expanded Marvel's New York

R6Rider

Gold Member

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Senior Creative Director Bryan Intihar narrates a first look at the newly expanded Marvel's New York and what you can expect from its next-gen open-world gameplay. Developed by Insomniac Games in collaboration with Marvel Games and PlayStation, Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 continues the saga of the critically acclaimed Marvel’s Spider-Man franchise.

-

This looks amazing.

Last edited:

Flutta

Banned
Smash Spider Man GIF

The map size alleviates one of my biggest concerns. It also sounds like there is a much bigger focus on side activity which is good but I wished they showed examples. Side content was really weak in the first two.
Side content seems the same to me which is very disappointing

John Wick

How is this possible? Apparently the game looked shit about 6 months ago? How the hell has it improved? What sorcery is this?

ProtoByte

Looks a lot better. And it's good that Insomniac feels the pressure to improve on game design. Looking forward to seeing some footage with tomorrow's previews.

Last edited:
Top Bottom