• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matterfall Pre-Order Live on PS Store, Release Date in 63 Days (8/15/2017)

Matterfall, PS Store

Sony tipping their hand a little about what you'll see tonight? Please feel free to share.

EDIT: Page says "Released August 15, 2017" but also says 8/14/2017 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EDIT 2: Note that this is for the US store, please confirm other regions if you see it too
EDIT 3: Additional information about the game also on PS Store description (few morsels)

A Matter of Life and Death.

Blast through explosive waves of contemporary arcade action in this rapid-fire twin stick shooter.

As a hero-for-hire, survive high-intensity side-scrolling war zones in vertical cities overrun by mysterious ”smart matter".

Weaponize alien tech to destroy enemies infected by deadly Red Matter – and control Blue Matter to manipulate the world and forge the path forward.

• Combat enemies with a variety of powerful, high-end weapons
• Perfect your performance in levels to rack up a higher score than your friends
• Witness awe-inspiring visuals as Matter flows, glows, and explodes around you

• Created by arcade experts Housemarque – makers of RESOGUN and Alienation

EDIT 4: Confirmed on Sony's E3 Stream just now, 8/15/2017

BigEmil

YOOOOO
Was not expecting release date to be this year! I'm already sold on the previous trailer plus everything we know so far about this just need to see the gameplay trailer then I'm set

Link doesn't seem to be working for me. Tried searching for it manually on the AU store without much look too.

I'll edit and add note it's on the US store (can't speak to other regions).

Under the games tab on the store, it was the first item under the "Coming Soon" section. I was randomly perusing when I noticed it.

Already pre-ordered Nex Machina months ago, and if I pre-order this then I'll be able to take advantage of the spend 100 and get 15 back promo too so this works out well for me!

StereoVsn

Wow, that looked amazing. Its a definite buy, gameplay was crazy fast and seemed to have a lot of variety and level exploration.

Top Bottom