• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAV KickStarter - ChromeHounds Lives Again

Steel

Banned
hovers were kinda dumb if i recall but VARIETY!

Eh, depended on the map. They were pretty useful for getting across water and the like.... And they made for the best flying mechs for giggles.

On another note: kinda disappointed that this is only at 25k. Seen much less deserving projects get a much higher sum of cash. Sad. Least it's been greenlighted.

cyberdogs7

Neo Member
Only $900 left before the sound track is unlocked!

Remember, anyone that pledges at the $30 level or higher gets the sound track for free once it is done!

wwm0nkey

Okay so I thought I would bump this for 2 reasons.

If you are a backer you will be getting your Steam Key soon, game goes up on early access for everyone on May 1st

Also the commander update is going to be awesome and will feature fog of war and a MUCH better map!

640x360xc0f09708e297bacf5003f16dac8f8089_f183.png.pagespeed.ic.wAckwy-ZTJ.png

I will probably make an OT soon as well.

p3tran

Banned
so, me being a big fan of chromehounds, of course i like what i see here.
one q though for those in the alpha: how is the control? can you manage it with the 360 pad or you need k/m?
also how is the shooting? feels good? :D

last q: how many players on the same map online? how many factions?

thx

wwm0nkey

so, me being a big fan of chromehounds, of course i like what i see here.
one q though for those in the alpha: how is the control? can you manage it with the 360 pad or you need k/m?
also how is the shooting? feels good? :D

last q: how many players on the same map online? how many factions?

thx
Pretty sure a 360 controller will work

Shooting is nice now :)

Factions will be made by players when the game launches and will be different server to server. You also get to build defenses for places captured in your territory.

I do plan on making a GAF server and I expect several betrayals from within factions :)

ok got it on steam. very decent attempt.

a few hangups but i say a lot of it is more artistic and accesible in nature.

like, i cant pause/quit while in single player mode, and i couldnt use my weapons for some reason. but for a 1 man job, it's great! keep up the good work!

wwm0nkey

If you guys haven't already go into the properties on the game via Steam and switch on beta to get the new snapshot build with commanders and com towers!

Top Bottom