• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MCC: Halo ODST likely to miss May UPDATE - it didn't but that's still bad somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the Xbox message, one button press more to auto redeem the code, and its now downloading. Slick.

And $5 ODST for everybody else is damn nice too. If this thing had Reach I'm pretty sure I'd have to pray to it every morning and burn incense in its honor.

Now, here's hoping my previous bugs have been squashed and ODST is good to go.

Everdred

Got the Xbox message, one button press more to auto redeem the code, and its now downloading. Slick.

And $5 ODST for everybody else is damn nice too. If this thing had Reach I'm pretty sure I'd have to pray to it every morning and burn incense in its honor.

Now, here's hoping my previous bugs have been squashed and ODST is good to go.
I want it so bad.

But it does have Flexibility.
Qbw1SxX.gif

Omni

So I'm one of the lucky few that gets to pay for this content even though the game is still broken. Thanks Microsoft.

It's 5 dollars... they could charge at least 15 for this alone. And you're getting a free map.

Not saying we should be thankful. Because it is compensation for a broken product. But MS could have handled this a lot worse.

Forsythia

$5,00 is nothing. Some might not get it for free, and are angry because the game still has issues, but for fucks sake, it's $5,00. They could've easily charged more.

Stacey

Banned
It's 5 dollars... they could charge at least 15 for this alone. And you're getting a free map.

Not saying we should be thankful. Because it is compensation for a broken product. But MS could have handled this a lot worse.

I could be playing odst and eating a KFC, but now I have to starve while playing it.

Thanks Microsoft.

FordGTGuy

Banned
I could be playing odst and eating a KFC, but now I have to starve while playing it.

Thanks Microsoft.

You've been thanking Microsoft a lot tonight, almost thought I wasn't in a MCC thread for a moment.

Now ad firefight and reach and we set.

I don't see firefight until after Reach is released.

When firefight is released I see it being separate from the games, much like spartan ops ended up.

SaganIsGOAT

343!!!! Coming in clutch with the late inning save!!!! Would have still preferred better communication but I can't say that I'm not excited. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

SaganIsGOAT

My OP was borderline parody/hyperbole. No one is upset that we got the game in May now lol. Just keep us in the loop better 343 lol

These people don't have to eat any crow, they had every reason to doubt 343. But hey, I guess 343 should be lauded for delivering half of an ODST port to a still broken game a day before their announced release window ends. Good job, guys!

These people don't have to eat any crow, they had every reason to doubt 343. But hey, I guess 343 should be lauded for delivering half of an ODST port to a still broken game a day before their announced release window ends. Good job, guys!

They delivered what they said they would for ODST, which was the campaign.

No-ones suggesting we should laud them, but considering all the people who were going on about a delay out of May which didn't happen, they did what they said they would.

Kssio_Aug

The irony.

Lesson learned good sir! lol

Maybe they (include myself, cause neither I was believing anymore) should not, but neither 343 this time. They released in May... the last day, but they did. Halo MCC overall problems are already very well known by this time, and a whole different issue.

And I thank for ODST and hope they release Reach, I'd pay for that! =P

I'd count the number of people who owe 343i an apology in this thread, but I don't have nearly enough fingers.

All I can say is a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

RdN

Got the code...

Really surprised that they were able to launch it in May, even if it's cutting it very close.

This may be the first time 343i actually delivers on something for TMCC.

Are you seriously asking this question right now?

For starters, how about the fact that they made their May release after all? And how about the pitchfork and torches format of your thread?

Corporate apologists are literally the worst. Especially ones for corporations that should get no benefit of the doubt considering past mistakes on this product.

SaganIsGOAT

Are you seriously asking this question right now?

For starters, how about the fact that they made their May release after all? And how about the pitchfork and torches format of your thread?

This thread spawned due the complete and utter radio silence from 343. Their lack of communication leaves fans in limbo and they need to fix that.

Anyways,

Looks like the lighting is broken on uplift reserve...

[/IMG]

Corporate apologists are literally the worst. Especially ones for corporations that should get no benefit of the doubt considering past mistakes on this product.

Yeah, you're right. Kneejerk reactions were definitely the better way to go in this case.

It certainly paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom