• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 36, 2013 (Sep 02 - Sep 08)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Just Homepassed someone from Japan who was last playing Monster Hunter 4.

MKItHasBegun.jpg

No Kanji? IIRC, Japanese games are shown with their Japanese titles on the StreetPass. Unless...

Mpl90

Monster Hunter games have the titles in English as evident by the boxart.

I know, but I thought they were indicated through kanji too.

Not doubting it's coming, far from it: MH3U's sales WW + European promotion + Nintendo words about important Japanese titles all guarantee its release over here.

Mpl90

Does the article say there are 500 people outside of Tsutaya in Tokyo? Anything else of relevant?

DCharlie ‏@DCharlieJP 1h

#MonsterHunter staff coming down queue to make sure everyone has preorders - no day 1 stock --> already sold out?

DCharlie ‏@DCharlieJP 1m

Note : #shibuya #MonsterHunter queue been drained from 7am - theres still 200+ people waiting and queue is growing faster than draining

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
MonHun (Portable) has fully usurped DQ nowadays, hasn't it?

Haha this is so insane- I don't understand why Sony let this become a Nintendo exclusive.
It's surprising an refreshing to see a non Pokemon ff or dq franchise become so popular out of nowhere.

Top Bottom