• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 Media briefing dated - Monday, June 9th at 9:30 AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramos

nA1joEb.jpg
FordGTGuy should add them in the big picture :D

Add Satya Nadella, you gotta respect him for the whole MS reorg.

Games with Gold on the bone is actually probably more important than the rest of that stuff to me. As a person who already has a gaming PC and a quad, I see zero value in XBL Gold. I already feel like an asshole for paying for multiplayer on the quad, but at least with PS+ they loan you games for the duration of your sub so I'm getting something for my money. I can't justify paying for another sub on another console unless I'm getting something for it besides multiplayer access and apps that are free on all of my other platforms. The shame of paying another sucker tax would be unbearable.

The main reason I'm paying for Gold are weekly sales, but there haven't been many on Xbox One yet. My 360 is rolling in cheap games, though.

Sydle

The Halo ring was a great idea!

Are you going to put the (godly) Xbox Men poster? It's one of the best shops in here.

Mully

Hopefully Halo 2 Anniversary is real. I'd like to see how they update that game, and if they'd include multiplayer.

Ape

Banned
Amazing gifs. Can't Wait for E3!

Someone should make a GIF of Richard Sherman with Spencer's face calling the PS4 mediocre AT BEST.

Is there a way of doing the 'Brace Yourselves' meme... but replace Ned Starks face with Spencers, and replace the sword with a Gears lancer?

The caption could be something like 'Brace yourselves... the games are coming'.

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
Games with Gold on the bone is actually probably more important than the rest of that stuff to me. As a person who already has a gaming PC and a quad, I see zero value in XBL Gold. I already feel like an asshole for paying for multiplayer on the quad, but at least with PS+ they loan you games for the duration of your sub so I'm getting something for my money. I can't justify paying for another sub on another console unless I'm getting something for it besides multiplayer access and apps that are free on all of my other platforms. The shame of paying another sucker tax would be unbearable.

You get dedicated servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom