• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 Media briefing dated - Monday, June 9th at 9:30 AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww yiss!!

How are you guys going to watch it? I'm assuming is 12:30 eastern time. So I'll take a free day to do some "errands" and be done so with those early in the morning. Oder a Pizza and watch it on my computer with Gamefaqs on the side (GAF will be likely dead) or maybe that chat room fordtv talk about.
It will be something like 5:30 pm here so I'll just grab some snacks, chat with my friends (cause like you said GAF will be dead) and that's it.

We can make a chatroom for the event if you guys want it.

Hawk269

I was thinking of using either Twitch.tv chat or wingchat.

That would be cool. I usually watch it on Xbox Live, but have my laptop to read reactions..of course if Gaf is not melted down. So having a chat room would be a good idea because we all know Gaf will melt for a while.

Feindflug

Awww yiss!!

How are you guys going to watch it? I'm assuming is 12:30 eastern time. So I'll take a free day to do some "errands" and be done so with those early in the morning. Oder a Pizza and watch it on my computer with Gamefaqs on the side (GAF will be likely dead) or maybe that chat room fordtv talk about.

It's gonna be around 7-8p.m. here in Athens so I'll make some food (a burger and a ceasar salad paired with a good weissbier), only problem will be that gaf is probably gonna be down again so yeah we need a chat or something. :p

After the massive disappointment of the first Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon footage I don't think much will disappoint me. Bring it on Microsoft'

FordGTGuy

Banned
I think we will end up with about 50 people in chat. Hopefully Neogaf can take the load this year. But i bet it still crashes non stop.Also Train 3 is now full. Seating all passengers in train 4.

Train 1

Train 2

Hype%20Train%202014%20-%2019.png

Train 3

Train 4

Hype%20Train%202014%20-%201.png

Conference Center

Awww yiss!!

I'm a watch it the same way I do every year. Invite friends over, get drunk and get overly excited about everything. Its the best way, there is never any disappointment. "Did you see the trailer for Kinectamalssss 2?..*hic*.....Day...Fu*king...One"

Leflus

I need a ride on that train.

The N64 yes, but Bulletstorm on the 360 is the most fun I've had in a fps.
Hehe. I was only half-serious. :) The industry has moved on since the N64 era.

It's still a fun game, though. The XBLA-version is great.

Edit: Awesome GIFs and images btw!

Phil Spencer studied Computer Science, just as Satoru Iwata did. Neither have a business degree.

I find that an interesting observation.

DanSaxon

Phil Spencer studied Computer Science, just as Satoru Iwata did. Neither have a business degree.

I find that an interesting observation.

Agreed, I think the main difference is that Iwata is failing due to the WiiU unfortunately failing in terms of sales atm, whereas the Xbox One - although it may not be outselling the PS4 - is selling quite well.

Caayn

Wait color.morale got banned? What did he do?
I actually quite like the fact that Xbone hype threads aren't usually so full of gifs of MS executives punching Sony executives or whatever. I find them all pretty cringeworthy.
You're not alone. I can find one funny but an almost constant stream of it becomes annoying. But that's just me I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom