• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor |OT| One Title to rule them all

B4D1E

Oh so hey in case no one is aware, the game also has a system that ties into the nemesis system called "Vendetta" where when an orc kills you, that orc is then populated and kinda sent to people on your friend's list who are also playing and you can then kill them in your game to enact revenge. It's kinda a player generated mission in a sense. So this could then actually kinda spur stories to talk about with other people. I do wonder if the game tells you who the orc killed on your friend's list so you can talk to them about it.

Got a steam group for the vendetta system:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/somv

Steam ID (quote to see)

Great mechanic.

If you're getting this on Xbox One, my gamertag is Phen0mX. I got the game already pre-loaded and patiently waiting for the unlock on Tuesday morning. I hope they change it to 12:01 EDT.

Crackbone

So the season pass for ps4 version is up on amazon.com but not on Sony's sen store or PSN? weird.

I've been having a really hard time preordering this from the SEN store. Says my transaction goes through then nothing shows up and I'm not seeing a charge on the CC.

Starting to get pissed off with the psn store. At this rate I'm just going to order it on the X1 and be done with it.

I've been having a really hard time preordering this from the SEN store. Says my transaction goes through then nothing shows up and I'm not seeing a charge on the CC.

Starting to get pissed off with the psn store. At this rate I'm just going to order it on the X1 and be done with it.

I've had issue with trying to pay with my paypal on ps4 but fine on sen store. i usually cave and just buy psn cards and have a little extra cash left over just to get through this annoyance.

The season pass isn't up on the XB1 either, which is weird because there's mention elsewhere on the console of a premium bundle that includes the game and pass.

Theecliff

Banned
God I wish I had some money left right now because this game looks really damned good. Seems like I'm gonna have to wait a bit before I can simply walk into Mordor :(

Just realized that this is one of the get $10 in rewards with a preorder at Best Buy games. With that and my Gamer's Club discount, I basically have no choice but to buy it now. Lol

Levyne

Banned
Hehe, this thread is silly
3AQmK.gif

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
I pre-ordered the game on Steam, I hope this game will be all I hope it will be. Can't wait!

Jinaar

Destiny is wearing thin and after watching the 101 Trailer above, holy hell, this is Day One PC Purchase material. In my little brain I am going to play this like I am in Warhammer universe against Orcs :) Nom nom.

Looking great!

B4D1E

I hope some reviewers got the xb1 version, so tomorrow we will finally know the differences between the 2 platforms!

Great 101 video btw!!!

DrBo42

HOLY SHIT!! So much new stuff revealed in that trailer!!!

New NPCs
Play as Celebrembor himself
More story elements
Fighting giant beasts that are HUGE
Excellent challenge mode

If this game doesn't get GOTY, I'm going to be so so disappointed with the industry..

Haha. Literally nothing new in that trailer except maybe the human beast rider guy. You're behind on info, son. Looked like it was all PC footage though, super crisp.

I hope some reviewers got the xb1 version, so tomorrow we will finaly know the differences between the 2 platforms!

Great 101 video btw!!!

Digital Foundry to the rescue i hope. did they even do the Destiny comparison? all i remember was they did xb1 and said it was coming.

Top Bottom