• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor |OT| One Title to rule them all

BouncyFrag

Just tried to glean review scores from some of the weaker minded sites. Alas, I failed and I think the Eye
finally has me in its grasp. I regret nothing.
9_GjI9d.jpg

Briarios

I almost never base my purchases on reviews -- but, I have to admit, this time I'm waiting to see how it all pans out. If it turns out everything works well together, I'll take the plunge -- if it's more mediocre, I'll wait until Black Friday. So many games coming out, I have to be pickier than usual ... But I'm feeling a lot of hype for this game, in a good way. So, fingers crossed ....

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Well, I'm officially in thanks to the buy sell trade thread. Picked up the premium edition, can't wait to play it.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Damn, $20 more for PS4 edition. Gonna get that but wish I was primarily a PC gamer. Have a good rig but barely use it.

To all the people who use Amazon, I'm a prime member so I get the release day shipping, when does the game usually ship and who do they use? FedEx, UPS, or USPS?

To all the people who use Amazon, I'm a prime member so I get the release day shipping, when does the game usually ship and who do they use? FedEx, UPS, or USPS?

usually UPS but sometimes FedEx. and they usually send it out a 2 days in advanced but sometimes the day before. sometimes they forget and you won't get it release day.

AndyD

aka andydumi

Sometimes it goes out the night before, sometimes the week before. Sometimes day of. Depends on area of the US and time of year I think.

Winter John

I'm interested but after pre-ordering Destiny and feeling a bit burned by that. I'll wait for reviews and see what users think

Feel free to add me for the vendetta system on PC.
(quote to reveal)

...They're announcing their review? What the hell?

CLICK ON THE SITE QUICK THEY HAVE A REVIEW
TEASER
UP! OMG

I clicked the link because you guys... I hate y'all.

SJRB

Gold Member
Just pre-ordered the Legion Edition off of the US PSN. The countdown threw me off for a moment, hah.

"Playable in: 2 days 11 hours", I was like "...WHAT".

I'm really tempted to preorder this, but I've learned my lesson about the performance of next-gen titles on (my) PC. I don't actually care what the review scores will be- I only want to know if I can get 60FPS without it looking like crap, and I'm sold.

MacBosse

Jesus christ you all got me with the 3/10 BS. I started googling like a madman for the review but as my frenzied typing started to cool down I felt shame in my soul for my stupidness.

Back to the shadows and wait for reviews.

Top Bottom