• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Backers are starting to receive the physical edition and oh boy...

Wereroku

I got a shipping confirmation from Fangamer for the rest of my rewards. Thankfully the Inafune sketch was listed among them, so I should hopefully receive it along with everything else.

Finally I can almost put this entire thing behind me.

Weird they didn't ship my sketch with everything else. Guess I need to email them.

Edit: All fixed fangamer shipped it today.

Did you already receive the shipment and the sketch wasn't there? If so, I'd definitely send them an email. If you didn't receive the package yet, it's possible they just forgot to list the sketch in the shipping email. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if there are issues Fangamer are pretty great when it comes to customer service, so you should be fine. Unfortunately, since I'm in Canada, I probably won't receive my shipment for a few weeks or so.

I hope everything works out for you!

Yep got it today had everything but the sketch. However they shipped it a little strangely like they had packed, unpacked, and then packed it again so I am guessing they are sending the sketch by itself to save having to send them in a larger box to fit everything.

chrono01

Weird they didn't ship my sketch with everything else. Guess I need to email them.
Did you already receive the shipment and the sketch wasn't there? If so, I'd definitely send them an email. If you didn't receive the package yet, it's possible they just forgot to list the sketch in the shipping email. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if there are issues Fangamer are pretty great when it comes to customer service, so you should be fine. Unfortunately, since I'm in Canada, I probably won't receive my shipment for a few weeks or so.

I hope everything works out for you!

Just got back from work to find these waiting.
8zl8bIf.jpg
Looks like they fixed the size of the Japanese manual in time for my shipment.

Sketch (found in the artbook) is a print but the signature is real.

And that ends my journey with Mighty No. 9
$250 later
. Despite how mediocre the game turned out, at least it released and eventually delivered the rewards, albeit, a couple years too late.

bumpkin

I got the shipping email on 8/9, finally see some concrete tracking info; expected delivery is next Wednesday. Better late than never, I guess.

ZugZug123

Received my NES cart USB drive. Came in well packed and on a tin box :) At the end of it I got what I paid for, which is more than I can say for other projects I backed.

$250 later
. Despite how mediocre the game turned out, at least it released and eventually delivered the rewards, albeit, a couple years too late.
Dang that actually looks really nice!

Now to go on websites to find someone mad enough at this game to sell me his Kickstarter stuff at a lower price.

Wireframe

$250 later

Just wanted to bump this to say I got mine today in the mail too. I'm not as bothered as long as the sig is real. My journey is done too!

Top Bottom