• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No. 9 news FINALLY - Portable versions and physical rewards still coming

Phoenixus

Beck is already in a far superior handheld game anyway (Mighty Gunvolt Burst) so at this point they might as well refund the handheld backers.

Remk

Hopefully this update will get all those backers to stop feeling like an anime fan on prom night

am I doing this right?

Fury451

Banned
Robin+Williams+Jumanji.jpg

@MUWANdo

Banned
With Level-5 by their side, hopefully Red Ash can be done justice.

The game? I don't think that will ever happen--they never offered a single update since the KS ended (and remember, it failed, so they don't owe anyone anything) and the wannabe-console manufacturer that was paying for it has already given up on their console, to my knowledge.

I pledged 250....

I don't even want this shit anymore.

If this game did anything for me... it thought me never fall for KS hype.

I'd say this was good news but no Mighty No 9 news is good news. But who knows, maybe I'll stop being some astronomical level of pissed about this sometime before I die. Doubtful.

$250

I feel your pain fellas. I too went in for $250, this email I got today caught me way by surprise.

My favorite part though...

"Please answer your rewards survey by July 17th!"

Motherfucker you go awol forever and now I gotta work on your damn 3 day schedule to get some shit I paid $250 for years ago!

Mzo

I'm also in the $250 and over club. After I stopped caring my plan was to sell the rewards and try to recoup some of my losses, but it doesn't look like that'll ever happen.

I could've ignored the Kickstarter and bought a physical version for $9. Pretty salty tbh.

Jubenhimer

Comcept always struck me as a company lacking in any sort of direction or vision, just trying to do as much as possible and hope for the best. Perhaps Level 5 can give the Inafune and his team better guidance.

Welp, bumping just in-case anyone missed the email/news. Today's the apparent last day to update your address to get whatever you're supposed to.

Niwa

Welp, bumping just in-case anyone missed the email/news. Today's the apparent last day to update your address to get whatever you're supposed to.

thanks, how can they fuck with us that bad and don't even try to compensate for that shit by giving us access to all comcept games of their life time or something. won't cost them shit anyways since they lost the sales from us years ago lmao

otakukidd

Got the rewards in but WTF. I've been pretty lenient with this game but come the fuck on. Waiting all this time for physical rewards AND THE GAME BOX ISNT EVEN BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD THE MANUAL. What am I supposed to do with this small ass book. I fell like I'm going to loose it in about an hour cause why would I not FUCKING KEEP IT IN THE BOX.

wwm0nkey

Got the rewards in but WTF. I've been pretty lenient with this game but come the fuck on. Waiting all this time for physical rewards AND THE GAME BOX ISNT EVEN BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD THE MANUAL. What am I supposed to do with this small ass book. I fell like I'm going to loose it in about an hour cause why would I not FUCKING KEEP IT IN THE BOX.
Oh God, pictures?

SURGEdude

A fitting and poetic end it seems. I feel so bad for the fans that got taken for a ride with this disaster.

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.

Pictures, man!

otakukidd

I didn't even get my shipping notification yet.

Ugh.
Did you get the email from fangamer confirming your address. It said you had to confirm your address by the 19th(3 days after they sent the email) to get it shipped to you. Surprised they even sent it cause I confirmed mine on the 20th.

chrono01

Did you get the email from fangamer confirming your address. It said you had to confirm your address by the 19th(3 days after they sent the email) to get it shipped to you. Surprised they even sent it cause I confirmed mine on the 20th.
I did, maybe a day or so after I received the email.

bumpkin

https://twitter.com/Isfet/status/889955595272560640

A fitting end.

Well...maybe not going by otakukidd's post lmao.
In all fairness, I'd rather get it flat and have to fold it myself than have the post office absolutely crush/demolish it in transit. *shrug*

But yeah, this is... Something else. I backed at the tier where I should be getting both the US and Japanese boxes, I'll report in the other thread about this when they show up.

Ritzboof

i completely forgot all about this, it seems like this stuff happened a hundred years ago. definitely about time

edit: holy cow, that box shit

necrobump

off topic GAF, there's a thread asking what kickstarters have you backed?

i totally forgot about this. is the 3ds version still coming out or am i screwed?

Top Bottom