• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 15 The Show: America's Digital Pastime trailer

zulux21

Is Sony planning on taking the servers down after a year again?

most likely, they have done it for the last few years don't see why 2015 would be different.

Anyways I have decided to keep my preorder, and will likely have the game at the end of the week or so. I am not dedicated enough to do a full season (plus I don't want to draft, the whole reason I am getting 2015 is so I can play as the 2015 white sox, not as a 2015 roster :p) but especially on thursdays and fridays during the day (if my work schedule remains the same) I would love to play some games against other people (I am going to suck for the record, as I have very little experience in mlb the show outside of batting and base running as i just play road to the show as I typically get the game about a year late, and even then I typically am using casual batting settings so I can listen/watch baseball while playing... yay remote play on my vita)

now I might be up for a shortened season if mlb the show allows that, I really don't know what online features the game has... though the trading card mode seems worth checking out to me.

Looking forward to two Cubs championships this year, one in my career mode and another IRL.

joking

maybe....

well the championship will be going to chicago this year, just not the team you are hoping for :p

Top Bottom