• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB The Show has been one Major letdown

I bought this for the first time in years and it definitely feels like a major step up from what i remember. The load times do need some optimizing but everything else has been almost perfect.

I didnt expect the online to be playable like previous years, but Ive played 20 games or so since launch and online has been practically lag free. There were a few stutters during some presentations but no warping around or anything that affected gameplay. My online experience has been night and day from ps3.

oatmeal

Banned
I love the game.

1. I pre-order it on the PS4 and I couldn't download for 6 hours. I know that’s more on Sony’s side, but it just adds to my disappointment. It was disappointing at the time but Sony compensated us $5 PSN credit and points for RTTS so I really can't complain.

I was super pissed that I didn't get that. I pre-ordered 2 months ahead of time digitally, I was right there on the front lines upset about it.

Then I don't get it? Come on.

Top Bottom