• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Tri G (3DS) Update Thread

Forever

Banned
FIRST THEY CAME FOR PETER MOLYNEUX, BUT I'M NOT PETER MOLYNEUX SO I DID NOTHING
THEY CAME FOR THE SMASH BROTHERS FANS, BUT I'M NOT A SMASH BROTHERS FAN SO I DID NOTHING
THEY CAME FOR THE MAKERS OF LAIR, I SAID THEY'RE OVER THERE IN THE CUPBOARD
THEY CAME FOR DAVID JAFFE, AND I THINK I'M RIGHT IN SAYING I APPLAUDED
THEY CAME FOR TOLITO, I LAUGHED
SOMETIMES ITS BEST TO TURN A BLIND EYE

jack-nicholson-yes.gif

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Spill the tea.

Nothing to spill, was just from some conference and had the time to speak with him. Nice guy, but poor fellow is busy as shit with his schedule. This was about 3 years back at the TGS I think it was.

Am trying to find the card now. Found a bunch of other folks but his, its somewhere in this mess though. Only reason why I still have all this old shit is just because have not cleaned out this desk in ages. lol Even found my old telephone card? or was it a DLC card that came with the original God Eater.

Another cool guy was Seth back when he was with Capcom. Got to talk to him during the first showing of SF4. Do wish him well with whatever hes up to these days. Very nice guy once again.

Peru

Pretty sure it's MH4. When we get MH4 localization news I'll probably think about importing a JP 3DS and MH3.

Mzo

I'm still hoping for Portable 3rd =[

That at least I can kind of understand, but no Tri G in the states is shocking to me. SHOCKING. ANNOUNCE IT DAMN YOU.

Kurod

Banned
Do I dare believe? No. I don't want you to break my heart again, Capcom.

It will probably be more like

"Well, western Monster Hunter fans, we told you the future looked bright and now it's finally here. We're proud to announce the Rathalos cameo in Busta Rhymes new album cover for 'Year of the Dragon'...have fun with that."

VICI0US

So, going back and looking at release dates, tri launched outside japan about 9.5 months after its japanese release.

a similar timeframe for TriG would mean a localization being released around september/october

WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF

BTHR Zero X

If you know something WTH are you waiting for to spill it!
Sadly I can only say whats been said in the blog itself, which is Soon there will be something as for the exact time of soon. It should be by the end of the Year in Game Industry speak. Which is sucky I know -_-

LestradeTGQ

Neo Member
Do I dare believe? No. I don't want you to break my heart again, Capcom.

It will probably be more like

"Well, western Monster Hunter fans, we told you the future looked bright and now it's finally here. We're proud to announce the Rathalos cameo in Busta Rhymes new album cover for 'Year of the Dragon'...have fun with that."

Ha ha! I wish this wasn't true but it absolutely is plausible.

Mondriaan

I didn't say I was trying to impress anyone you asked and I gave an answer its rather simple
I guess if you were trying to impress us, you and Sven and everyone else who knows something would just stay quiet and then actually announce something conclusive instead of this teehee, wait till the end of the year, wink wink stuff.

BTHR Zero X

Since you capitalized soon, does that mean an announcement will be made sooner than soon?

Nope, I just Tend to randomly add a cap here and There to throw people off. I find it Fun that way.

I guess if you were trying to impress us, you and Sven and everyone else who knows something would just stay quiet and then actually announce something conclusive instead of this teehee, wait till the end of the year, wink wink stuff.

If nothing at all was said then how would you know if anything would be coming?

Orayn

I think it's like the DaVinci code where the announcement leads to another announcement, which leads to a cryptic PR statement, which leads to an implication about future plans, etc.

What I'm trying to say is TOM HANKS MODE ACTIVATE!

Top Bottom