• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mrs. Obama retires from game development (The Stomping Land pulled from Steam)

Nah, this guy is saying he is not Fundora but is just a fan that is either using the game resources to recreate the work or reverse engineered it? Not sure exactly.

Wow. The future of Kickstarter is fans finishing unfinished games. I just saw the guy's updates. He doesn't speak English well but he's trying. Pretty cool what he is doing, trying to finish a dead game, but pretty sad that the original devs have left it to rot.

Psxphile

original.jpg

xA6YXMv.png

i'm sorry

on-topic: damn, always tricky trusting complete unknowns

Aselith

Wow. The future of Kickstarter is fans finishing unfinished games. I just saw the guy's updates. He doesn't speak English well but he's trying. Pretty cool what he is doing, trying to finish a dead game, but pretty sad that the original devs have left it to rot.

No doubt. The game had a lot of potential but there are plenty of dino survival games nowadays at least.

Parham

Banned
Over a year late to the party here, but anyone who has used UDK (their original engine) and UE4 knows that migrating to UE4 is an incredibly time consuming task. They were essentially going to be recreating most of game from the ground up, minus the art assets.

Top Bottom