• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS going to buy your soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damigos

I felt despised for a company that tried always online full DRM games
I felt despised for a company that tried to stop lending disc based games to friend
I felt despised for a company that destroyed gaming icons like Halo, Gears and Fable
I felt despised for a company that that pushed f***ing Kinect and TV TV TV
I felt despised for a company that decided to release a previous gen machine dressed as a current gen one
I felt despised for a company that decided to release so many games at such a bad state
And now i feel despised for a company that actively wants to destroy opposition (and gaming as a whole the way i see it) buy force buying everything that can be bought. I mean 67 bn, nintendo, valve…come on..
I know its JUST gaming, i know its JUST a company and we re not suppossed to feel things. I know..

But still, MS lacks a certain culture, a gaming culture, that Sony, Nintendo, Valve etc they all have. At least they appear to have. Money should not buy you everything.
After the recent leaks i will actively not support MS. And i know that i am single no one and that you, reading this, have inside deep knowledge of how things work and money moves the world etc. just let me tell my part and dont sh*t over me for writing a different gaming opinion on a gaming forum.
Thanks in advance

I felt despised for a company that tried always online full DRM games
I felt despised for a company that tried to stop lending disc based games to friend
I felt despised for a company that destroyed gaming icons like Halo, Gears and Fable
I felt despised for a company that that pushed f***ing Kinect and TV TV TV
I felt despised for a company that decided to release a previous gen machine dressed as a current gen one
I felt despised for a company that decided to release so many games at such a bad state
And now i feel despised for a company that actively wants to destroy opposition (and gaming as a whole the way i see it) buy force buying everything that can be bought. I mean 67 bn, nintendo, valve…come on..
I know its JUST gaming, i know its JUST a company and we re not suppossed to feel things. I know..

But still, MS lacks a certain culture, a gaming culture, that Sony, Nintendo, Valve etc they all have. At least they appear to have. Money should not buy you everything.
After the recent leaks i will actively not support MS. And i know that i am single no one and that you, reading this, have inside deep knowledge of how things work and money moves the world etc. just let me tell my part and dont sh*t over me for writing a different gaming opinion on a gaming forum.
Thanks in advance

103858-thinking-emoji-free-png-hq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom