• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My fiancée said she's going to ban me from coming on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Nook

Confront her like this:
MtZ9N.gif

Even knowing the horrible horrible truth of this thread, I still think OP should be worried about marrying this chick. She is clearly the master of puppets.

"Bye Felicia."

Break off the engagement.

Drop her.

Um. Are you an adult? Tf kind of question is this?

Maybe you should come on her instead.

You give her a ring on your wedding day, not your testicles.

We are your fiancee now. Choose us, be whole.

I feel like we're missing context here. With that in mind I'm going to go with standard GAF protocol.

Dump her.
All of these..

Now she's talking about she serious. I asked her if she wanted an account and she was like, I don't want to join the fucking site. Yet she's on Facebook all day.

Busty

Banned
These damned hardcore Nintendo fans should just accept that the third parties are never going to come back no matter what type of new system they release.....,

That was the problem..., wasn't it? That she's a Nintendo fan and doesn't like GAF's analysis? That she can't see the truth? That's why she wants you to never return to GAF?

Right?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
What kind of rat faced 2 bit whore thinks she can skank this place up? What the fuck did I tell you Jimmy? I told you I would fuck your face with shovel if you didn't meet me at the docks. Who the fuck are you?

Keri

She's laughing at this thread. She said she was joking to see what you all would say.

You have a weird relationship.

You know, the marriage is only going to get weirder. No one ever says to themselves: "Now that this is locked in, time to mellow out."

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
There's not much to say now. I thought maybe we might be able to work out your problems, but since "having a problem" is such a game to you I guess we won't. You should really reevaluate how you think about making other people feel.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
What I love the most is you keep coming in with this cryptic shit and keep telling us nothing about what's actually going on.

That's always SUUUPER fun.

God dammit man more info. She's being serious again?

Probably a good idea.
If you want to lie to your wife and continue using it, grab a Chrome plugin like Stylish and restyle the site to look like a news site. I did that back with a forum on an old job where we didn't have private offices. ReSkinned another forum to look like a coding/development website. Probably spent 8-10 hours making posts look similar to StackOverflow.

BadWolf

Now she's talking about she serious. I asked her if she wanted an account and she was like, I don't want to join the fucking site. Yet she's on Facebook all day.

If she has the right to ban you from Gaf then you should have the right to ban her from Facebook.

Simple as that.

Ray Wonder

You're just fucking with us OP. That's something I'm certain of.

What next, she's typing on GAF instead of you??

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
We gonna get another glorious gif out of this like the Matrix one in Khalifjay's thread?

No. OP spilled the beans already on the first page. He should have shown more trollish endurance. 5/10, might read thread again when bored.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You fiancée will die in 80 years or so, Gaf is forever.

Ray Wonder

Every morning at the breakfast table, you thumb wrestle.

Winner gets to use their site of choice (FB/GAF), other has to stay abstinent from it for the entire day.

Fuck yeah, that's a good idea. I'm patting myself on the back right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom