• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Top 5 D to bottom 5 will do that. Total 180 from last year's outstop and grind them mentality. It's frankly embarrassing with no fix in sight.

What's bizarre is the strength of their d was the perimeter. I've said this multiple times but it seems like nobody tries on the perimeter anymore except smart. Crowder looks physically different.

Ingram has been the bright spot in the Lakers season. He's coming along steadily considering how young/raw he is.

I like Ingram as well and agree with ya, he's extremely talented for his age. He can dribble in the paint, cut to the basket.

I think once he puts on some muscle he'll be great. The main thing is whenever I watch him play is he's just too skinny atm for a guy of his height and will often get abused once he gets inside the paint. I mean he's listed at 190 lbs at 6"9, that's really light in the NBA so it might take a few years to get his weight up.

Bread

Banned
Lmao "master plan by pat riley"

Getting two over the hill guys to join that dope lottery team is a good way to stay on that treadmill

ViciousDS

Banned
Haven't been able to watch last night and tonight

How is grant playing for the Bulls? I'm guessing his defense must be halfway decent if he's still playing with 11 minutes and has absolutely no stats.

God though can we remove MCW and rondo for Rubio please. Rubio can dish and plays fantastic D at least

Line_HTX

Lmao what?!?! Did u see the play? He flopped. He wasn't touched.

How did Brewer flop if he got hit in the face by Jerebko? And you call hitting the floor so hard witha loud THUMP that his headband came off? You're lucky that was ruled a common foul and Horford got the 3 at the buzzer.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
How did Brewer flop if he got hit in the face by Jerebko? And you call hitting the floor so hard witha loud THUMP that his headband came off? You're lucky that was ruled a common foul and Horford got the 3 at the buzzer.

Lucky?! I wish I knew how to gif. Jerebko went straight up and brewer flopped. The review was clear as day, I'm confused about what you saw that make that look like anything more than a common foul.

Edit- btw anybody else watching the celts broadcast? Tommy breathing heavily into that mic lol.

gutshot

The Sixers, without Embiid, Okafor or Simmons (obvs), have scored 72 first half points against the Bucks. WHAT IS HAPPENING

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Fucking flagrant 2 right there fuck that shit see ya later harden.

Edit- I'll take the 1. The refs have been attrocious tonight, unbelievable all game.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Harden pulled off two offensive fouls in one play and a punched Jerebkos face and got FT. He's a legend.

So so bad tonight. Normally I can't stand Tommy's shtick but holy shit is he right about the technicals. Ffs Beverley and harden are in the refs faces all night and nothing.

Edit- what sucks is smart and his flops have gotten him where he was at on some of those players. However the most aggregious was him getting nailed at the elbow jumper and no call

Oh also holy shit that Isaiah non shooting foul on brewer, unreal. How the fuck was that not a shooting foul?!

Tom Penny

So so bad tonight. Normally I can't stand Tommy's shtick but holy shit is he right about the technicals. Ffs Beverley and harden are in the refs faces all night and nothing.
He did the Wade jump up in down in the refs face on his first shot and Nothing. Well I'm glad to see their one defensive effort game of 2017

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Kevin Love to GM LeBron.."Can you trade me to the Knicks now."

jbug617

Banned
Lebron has already started his annual twitter fuckery.

Kings twitter posted this
C3EKOw5VYAAH-Ra.jpg

That was a game Warriors would've lost last year. Super impressed with KD's bball IQ and poise in the 4th. That was some smart play by him. Realizes that officiating was tight...took the ball to the rim repeatedly to draw contact...made huge plays on D and effectively closed out the game...

Top Bottom