• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K14 PS4/XBO press event

These last few weeks are going to be tough.

I can't believe that 3-4 weeks out, and we really haven't seen anything next gen.

Its like next gen is a myth or something. Where are the videos?

ViciousDS

Banned
so you play through your career in myplayer and then he becomes GM and it gets even more intense from there.....awesome.....thats a lot of time for me to sink this time into a basketball game lol

just so fricken much has been added.

Loakum

Banned
I am curious to see what a next gen Michael Jordan would look like in NBA 2K14
*crosses fingers for this in their launch trailer*

MCasey

I'm looking forward to seeing the foot planting system. To me that adds to the realism of the game as much as the graphics, which also look amazing.

Can't wait to see MJ as well.

Bullza2o

If its like other games, you can play by yourself in a private league. I think I saw someone tweet that offline myGM is there.

Most people are complaining about not having the ability to have a MULTI TEAM OFFLINE myGM/franchise/association.

Hmm I'm not sure why I need to be online to have a single player myGM if the online requirement is true. Good thing my future PS4 is on WiFi, I don't have to bridge connections to laptop like my 360.

cripterion

Fuck me, this is too good! I'm fucking hyped for this. 2K has already my money but, seriously, this is why I go next gen.

FuturusX

Odd that they decided to go with that inferior resolution. 720p would have been a better choice. But all kidding aside....looks pretty nice.

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Either tonight or tomorrow is what I'm hearing, friend.

The gameplay is going to be of good quality also and not some shitty cell footage since the press were not allowed to video record. Curious if it'll be of the Warriors and Heat which was shown.....

cripterion

How can they top this off next year? Shit. They better have a Bynum career mode where you hang around the bench, do little dances, grow a fro and collect your checks.

Top Bottom