• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF 2019 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

marcincz

New games, old games and finally 4k hdr for me.

Kq3gGW5.jpg

vTWigt7.jpg

6o29WVU.jpg

Yagami_Sama

You still can get it for 50$ from a single person (good review rating), if you're willing to spend 10$ extra.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yooka-Layl...123978?hash=item41fea55b8a:g:d~UAAOSwoMZcguax

Best Buy also has it for 50$.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/yooka-laylee-nintendo-switch/6308305.p?skuId=6308305

Bestbuy is not an option for me. But the real problem, is that, I am not that interested on the game. It looks fine, but I am not sure if I will enjoy, for that reason I put it on the low priority list.

But I am still considering buy it.

Picked up Mortal Kombat 11 (its exceeding my expectations) I've been playing the series since before home consoles in arcades with friends. The visuals look insane in HDR and the story, which I was hesitant to play, has been amazing, I'm hooked.

I also found a copy of Paper Mario Color Splash for fairly cheap, very likely the last Wii U title I'll ever buy but I've wanted it for awhile and it wont be long before you don't find WiiU games in stores anymore.

gL5EbiUh.jpg

QQjLYbFh.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
Since RAM prices have come down so much, I finally bought two more sticks to fill all my ram slots:

8M53vkB.jpg

I had already installed it by the time I remembered to take a pic and my massive NH-D14 cpu cooler blocks the ram slots from view, so just posting the box / packaging unfortunately.
It's G.Skill Ripjaws V 16gb 14-14-14-34 1.35v 3200mhz ddr4 with black heatspreaders (no rgb :)).

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Sold my old 1150 build and finally finished building new PC:messenger_grinning:, well, almost:messenger_beaming:

Ur545TA.jpg

4VP6dcL.png

Fkj3Xp7.png

Core i7-8700K @ 4,8GHz
Z390 Aorus Master
HyperX Predator 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz

All that's left is to buy 1TB NVMe SSD, a few Silent Wings 3 fans for my PC case to replace old LED / Stock noisy fans and new 280mm high-end AIO cuz my current one (5 year old 240mm Water 3.0 Extreme S) clearly not good enough in stress tests. Now, someone may ask - why not 9900K? Well, I won't be paying 45K RUB for a CPU, not in this universe and not in this timeline. Anyway, I'm very happy with this build, It needs a bit of work and I need to buy few stuff still as I've mentioned, but it's a matter of time:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Bought new AIO to replace my almost 5 year old Water 3.0 Extreme S 240mm, Samsung's 1TB SSD (decided to go for SATA 3.0 SSD for now) just for games and Godzilla (2014) Steelbook (2D+3D) cuz, well, it was just 4,5$ so why the heck not? :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

DmGcDJb.png

Last edited:
These arrived today, felt like I ordered them just last week and they're already here from Japan, super quick. Guy had them on eBay as a 3 piece set and overall I think I paid $4 more than I would have hunting them down combined here.

4jLfr6xh.jpg

Did abit of shopping found all these on sale for great prices. Detroit Become Human $20, Spider-man $40, Zone of the Enders $30. I've wanted to play all these for awhile, just was waiting on the right price.

DjbniAbh.jpg

Also picked up my pre-paid copy of Everybody's Golf VR today, playing course mode right now! so worth the wait!!

g3AfY8Bh.jpg

Orta

Banned
Had a little bit of a splurge this week. Finally picked up Breath Of The Wild Creating a Champion Hero's Edition. Haven't had a chance to look at it yet, been too 'busy' with the Super Sonico hardback alongside it :messenger_tongue:

Castlevania blu-ray was a blind-buy, limited Zavvi edition with a few artbooks packed in I believe. The 3A Bumblebee figure gives me an excuse to watch the movie again this weekend, need to pick out the perfect pose!

On the gaming side I picked up digital versions of Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (PC) and Mario + Rabbids, which tbh I'm finding pretty dull so far :messenger_confused:

shit.jpg

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
A couple of game-related purchases: -

Firstly a replacement Aperture Science Mug. I bought one of these when they first appeared direct from the Valve Store and it served me well, but sadly despite many years of good service, it got smashed the other day in one of those unfortunate kitchen counter/elbow turning situations. Thankfully I found out that you can still get them and without having to import the buggers. The actual mug itself is slightly different than the originals in terms of shape, but it's still a trusted friend in Science.

SDQpch4.jpg
yYffTlc.jpg

I was also feeling flush and bought the Mirrors Edge Catalyst Limited Edition Artbook: -

byXX4Nc.jpg
l6NIPn2.jpg
Bpihu2G.jpg

f9fOLUu.jpg
fdvO2Z0.jpg

Which comes with a funky print of Faiths Tattoo, a link to a free digital copy of the book (from Dark Horse) and is chock full of Concept Art throughout.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
Not a huge PC player but the Game Pass for PC / Xbox upgrade thing piqued my interest. Forza Horizon 4 ran horrifically on my old, very basic RX 550 no matter what low settings I used so this should be a nice boost. I'll get years out of this card so I'm not a bit concerned that there's plenty more powerful cards around 🙂

A couple of random pickups. I also downloaded Vacation Simulator today, sadly no physical copies, heres to hoping that LimitedRun does something.

IdOlXZLh.jpg

7evq7qNh.jpg

Havoc2049

How is it? I was looking at it watching a few videos and it looked decent.

Sorry for the late response, but I wanted to put in a bunch of hours into Kingdom Come Deliverance (KCD) and really get into the game before commenting. I'm really enjoying it so far. IMO, KCD is up there in the mix as one of the better RPGs this gen. If you enjoy the Elder Scrolls and Witcher series, then you will enjoy KCD. I'm also enjoying the historical RPG vibe, which is refreshing and hasn't been done that many times in the past. The combat is fairly deep and more skill based when compared to something like Elder Scrolls' dice roll/experienced based combat system. The writing and some of the adventures you go on are very mature and range from very serious and tense to outright hilarious, which is also refreshing. KCD is a must play if you enjoy Western RPGs.

Sorry for the late response, but I wanted to put in a bunch of hours into Kingdom Come Deliverance (KCD) and really get into the game before commenting. I'm really enjoying it so far. IMO, KCD is up there in the mix as one of the better RPGs this gen. If you enjoy the Elder Scrolls and Witcher series, then you will enjoy KCD. I'm also enjoying the historical RPG vibe, which is refreshing and hasn't been done that many times in the past. The combat is fairly deep and more skill based when compared to something like Elder Scrolls' dice roll/experienced based combat system. The writing and some of the adventures you go on are very mature and range from very serious and tense to outright hilarious, which is also refreshing. KCD is a must play if you enjoy Western RPGs.
I might just have to pick this up, sounds right up my alley and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Top Bottom