• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf Desktop/Homescreen/Whatever Thread (Q1 2012 Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

Source

The source I'm linking to and the one I'm using are slightly different. It's the same image, but I took it into Photoshop and enhanced the color and contrast a bit; the original looked a little too washed out to me.

G.O.O.

First time I'm posting my desktop here, but that's because I'm happy I found a good wallpaper with warm colors, instead of the blue/gray/black and "fully polychromatic" scales I were used to.

XV8HV.jpg
source

Izick

I have a few more, [safari etc], but they don't get much use.

That is if you are talking about :/

I have

-Firefox (stable)

-Chrome (stable)

-Opera

-Nightly (Firefox)

-Nightly UX (Firefox)

-Chromium

-Internet Explorer (some sites need it, bleh)

and just a couple weeks ago I had

-Canary (Chrome)

-Palemoon

...I have a problem haha.

Ashes

Banned
I have

-Firefox (stable)

-Chrome (stable)

-Opera

-Nightly (Firefox)

-Nightly UX (Firefox)

-Chromium

-Internet Explorer (some sites need it, bleh)

and just a couple weeks ago I had

-Canary (Chrome)

-Palemoon

...I have a problem haha.

I don't have that many. ha ha!

Izick

I don't have that many. ha ha!

I hope not haha.

I don't really use my PC for that much space wise anyway, so I figure why not? It's not like having them is hurting, and I like to test some out every once in a while to see if there is ever a reason to switch from Chrome. (Hint: So far, there isn't.)

One Ok Rock

Neo Member
Giant anime wallpaper with stockstandard windows 7 - GO!

PxsrD.jpg

Edit: Does anybody know how to make the Windows 7 taskbar extend across both monitors without DisplayFusion?

My primary computer outside of work most days. Jailbroken but nothing fancy. Springtomize 2 for more icons (5x6 home screen, 8x5 folders) and change the Icon title fonts. First page of three of the games folder (using Infinifolder and about 110 games) shown. I also use IconRenamer to rename some of the games to take advantage of the extra space available, which I guess is pretty OCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom