• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated 2015 Game (voting ends January 1st, 11:59 PM EST)

Az

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - What to tell ya, fan since the beginning.
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Even though I wasn't a fan of U3, this is a must have.
3. No Man's Sky: - Looks amazing, cannot wait.
4. The Order: 1886
5. Batman: Arkham Knight

Bonus: The Division, but with UBI behind it, I don't really have much hope for it.

Jay-T

1. Persona 5 : P4G is one of my favorite games of all time, currently playing P3P and loving it.
2. Rise of the Tomb Raider : TR 2K13 is an amazing game, can't wait for the second one.
3. Uncharted 4 : not a huge uncharted fan, but i think they are fun and incredible looking games.
4. No Man's Sky : wanna see how this one will turn out.
5. Project Cars
5. Ori and the Blind Forest
6. Grim Fandango
7. Rime
8. Trails in The Sky Second Chapter
9. Doom
10. Resident Evil HD: Remastered

Chariot

1. Darkest Dungeon
2. A Hat in Time
3. The Banner Saga 2
4. Batman: Arkham Knight
5. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
6. Huniepop

Omikaru

1. Persona 5 : Persona 4 is my favourite game, so I'm pretty excited for its successor. Especially after we've been bombarded with endless Persona 3 and Persona 4 stuff. I'm ready to move on!
2. Bloodborne : I'll be honest, I never took to the Souls games, but for some reason I'm really looking forward to Bloodborne. I think from a art perspective, this game is more up my street compared to the aesthetic of the Souls games, and that's all it takes sometimes.
3. Grim Fandango : Tim Schafer's finest, I'm really excited to play the remaster of this one.
4. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain : Ground Zeroes was great fun, and I've been a fan of Metal Gear for as long as I can remember, so I'm of course waiting for this one.
5. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End : Uncharted 3 was disappointing, and I barely finished Golden Abyss, but I think there's been enough time between 3 and 4 that I want to play a cinematic scripted action game from Naughty Dog again.
6. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : I buy every Zelda game. Some are good, some are not so good, especially recently. But I'll be excited and buy this anyway!
7. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD : I'm a bit salty that this one isn't coming to Vita, but oh well. I'll just remote play it if that's the case. I've heard good things about this one, so I'm looking forward to finally playing it.
8. Rime : I was completely absorbed by this game when I first saw it. Can't wait to find out more and get to play it!
9. Firewatch : I love a good exploration sim. Well, games with strong narratives in general. Hopefully this one fits the bill.
10. Soma : Saving in case I need a constipation aid.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
1. Game A : Witcher 3
2. Game B : MGSV
3. Game C : Zelda U
4. Game D : FFXV
5. Game E : Uncharted 4
6. Game F : Xenoblade X
7. Game G : Batman Arkham Knight
8. Game H : Quantum Break
9. Game I : Pillars of Eternity
10. Game J : Ass Creed

SSReborn

Uncharted 4
Persona 5
Street Fighter V
Batman Arkham Knight
Resident Evil Remake
Mortal Kombat X
Ultra Street Fighter 4
Metal Gear Solid 5
No Mans Sky
Disgaea 5

I so wanted to put FF15 and Kingdom Hearts 3 on the list but we probably wont see them this year. Some other I will definitely play like The Legend of Zelda or The Order but I'm not anticipating.

kayuza

Neo Member
1. MGS5: The Phantom Pain
2. Mortal Kombat X
3. Star Wars Battlefront
4. Rainbow 6: Siege
5. Just Cause 3
6. Mad Max: delayed?
7. No Man's Sky
8. Street Fighter 5
9. Planetside 2
10. The Division: only if reviews are higher than mediocre.

top 5 is legacy fandom, everything else based on current casual interest, time I'd allot, co-op, and/or replayability factors

pixxxelz

Persona5.jpg
Persona 5: while persona 4 didn't really do it for me (don't get me wrong I love the game) judging by the little we've seen of this, this appears to be more in line with the early persona games, so I'm super excited about it.
Worst case scenario though and it doesn't and turns out to be more like p4 its still my number one pick.

other games include tittles that don't have a release date yet (Gravity Rush 2, Kingdom Hearts 3 etc.) So this is my only one for now.

1. Persona 5
2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
3. Zelda U
4. Arkham Knight
5. Tales of Zestiria
6. Evolve (yes, even after the
not so
rough
on PC
Alpha
7. No Man's Sky
8. Star Wars Battlefront
9. Rainbow Six Siege
10. Witcher 3

marrec

Banned
1. Pillars of Eternity:

It's always a toss up for my favorite game of all time, two games battling for the spot. Most days that spot is occupied by Baldur's Gate II. So of course my most anticipated game for 2015 is Obsidians spiritual continuation of that style of gaming making. I intentionally avoided to beta cause fuck betas.

2. Torment: Tides of Numenera:

Planescape Torment's never going to be my number one of all time, but it's damn good. And, like above, this successor to that game promises to be just the thing I need... but hopefully both of them don't release at the same time.

3. Persona 5:

Thank god they confirmed this for the PS4. I would have had to buy a PS3 to play it otherwise. All the Persona games are great (okay except for 1) so why would this one be any different? Hopefully Atlus and company can improve the dungeon designs a bit, but even if they don't the social links and monster collection will keep me going for however long this turns out to be.

4. Cosmic Star Heroine:

Elevator Pitch. Kickstarted sci-fi RPG from dev of Cthulhu Save the World inspired by Chrono Trigger... I know right? Robert Zeboyd has proven that he can make a fun retro-style RPG with great humor and I'm more than excited to see what he can do when he takes his skills into a more dramatic direction. I expect great things here.

5. Bloodborne:

I HATE Demon's Soul and Dark Souls. They're frankly not very good, propped up bad battle system with archaic and intentionally obscure menus. Ugh. So why am I so excited for Bloodborne? Because Dark Souls II (what I played of it) was great. It fixed a lot of the problems I had with the previous games and reminded me why I used to look forward to From Software releases. Also the trailer looks dope.

6. Hearthstone:

Releasing on Android FINALLY next year, I can't wait to waste lots of time playing this while pooping. I've already checked out the game on my PC but it just doesn't have enough to hold my attention for long when forced to sit at my desk. Put this on a phone and let me loose and I'll probably end up spending WAY too much on it.

7. Final Fantasy XV:

It's been very long time since I was this excited to play a Final Fantasy game. The 13 trio never excited me and 14, while good, is still an MMO and I just don't have time for it. This, though, looks much more like what I'd expect from Final Fantasy going forward. Lets keep our eye on the legacy of the series while looking forward to innovation. ROAD TRIP!

8. No Man's Sky:

The concept is very intriguing. Much like the amazing "Out There", No Man's Sky tasks you with exploring a galaxy's worth of planets while scavenging for parts and pieces and trying to reach a far away destination. Unlike Out There, however, No Man's Sky is beautiful rendered and lets me fly in a fucking spaceship for reals. Well, not for reals, but close enough.

9. Firewatch:

Projected for 2015, this is the game being developed by Campo Santo, a newly formed developing studio with talent including the lead designer of Mark of the Ninja and and designers and writes from The Walking Dead and Olly Moss. It's ostensibly an adventure game set in the Wyoming wilderness in which you play a volunteer fire lookout who gets wrapped up in some crazy shit.

10. The Order 1886:

Those mustaches are mind-blowing.

Final Fantasy 15 is so coming out next year y'all crazy to think it won't.

54-46!

There aren't a whole lot of games that I'm interested in next year, I'm playing lots of multiplayer games that keep me occupied.

AuGmffn.jpg

1. Squad (PC) :
There's no other game that embodies teamwork FPS on a larger scale like Project Reality BF2, so to have a proper stand-alone sequel built by the same developers makes this my number one.

RCyl65H.jpg

2. Pillars of Eternity (PC) :
It will be very interesting to see classic CRPGs revived. There have been other disappointing attempts (Wasteland 2) but I have faith in Obsidian.

NIu2B3b.jpg

3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PC) :
Even though this one of my favorite franchises I am still not feeling the hype for this game, it kind of feels like a reboot in a way which is probably why. Still very interested to see what Kojima has cooked up.

TNloXYa.jpg

4. Bloodborne (PS4) :
I wasn't happy with Dark Souls 2 and have gotten a bit tired of the format but I hope this game brings in some new features that draws me back in. It might be the game that makes me go out and pick up a PS4.

NG50GZe.jpg

5. Street Fighter V (PC) :
I'm always willing to pick up another Street Fighter game and get wrecked online.

P2hxgkd.jpg

10. Grand Theft Auto V (PC) :
Finally on the platform!

And on the horizon,

hDJS05i.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077, where are you?

1. Bloodborne
2. Uncharted 4
3. Zelda WiiU
4. No Mans Sky
5. Persona 5
6. FFXIV Heavensward
7. Final Fantasy TYPE 0
8. Star Wars Battlefront
9. Resident Evil Revelations 2
10. Xenoblade Chronicle X

Satellite Reign
Halo 5: Guardians
No Man's Sky
Batman: Arkham Knight
Quantum Break
MGS 5: TPP
Ori And The Blind Forest
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Below
Mighty No. 9

Shoutout to Bloodborne and Zelda, but I don't currently own the systems they're releasing on, otherwise they'd have made the list.

Loakum

Banned
I'm loving the fact so many has The Order 1886 in their lists. I'm uber excited for what I feel is gonna be an amazing game. Also I see Final Fantasy XV in their lists. I'm excited about that game too, but I seriously doubt it's getting released next year. I hope I'm wrong. For what it's worth, I will be playing the demo next year.

J 0 E

1. Street Fighter V
2. Uncharted 4
3. Metal Gear Solid 5
4. Scalebound
5. Batman: Arkham Knight
6. Zelda Wii U
7. The Witcher 3
8. Halo 5
9. Bloodborne
10. Evolve

LudwigB

1. Legend of Zelda U
2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
3. Uncharted 4
4. The Order: 1886
5. No Mans Sky
6. Star Fox U
7. Splatoon
8. The Witcher 3
9. Street Fighter 5
10. Majora's Mask 3ds

massoluk

Banned
1. Xenoblade Chronicles X
2. Zelda Wii U
3. Grand Theft Auto V for PC
4. Witcher 3:
I'm already too invested in this series in Part 1 & 2. Hopefully delay give the dev some rooms to make it great.
5. Batman Arkham Knight
6. Splatoon
7. Star Fox Wii U
8. Theatrhythm Dragon Quest:
Please get locallized :(
9. Pillars of Eternity

edit: removed ff xv from the list since it's ineligible on OP.

More entries & commentaries to come later.

Andrefpvs

1. Bloodborne
2. Uncharted 4
3. Zelda WiiU
4. No Mans Sky
5. Persona 5
6. FFXIV Heavensward
7. Final Fantasy TYPE 0
8. Star Wars Battlefront
9. Resident Evil Revelations 2
10. Xenoblade Chronicle X

Hey DrROBschiz, it says in the OP that expansions are ineligible :(

womfalcs3

Banned
1.) Uncharted 4: it's the game I've been waiting for since this generation began.

2.) Batman: Arkham Knight: love the Arkham series and I can't wait for more of it with new gen graphics.

Not interested in anything else.

1. No Man's Sky
2. Bloodborne
3. Batman: Arkham Knight
4. Rime
5. The Order 1886
6. Uncharted 4
7. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
8. Persona 5
9. MGS5
10. The Witcher 3

Mathaou

legacy of cane
1. Persona 5
2. Bloodbourne
3. Zelda WiiU
4. Xenoblade Chronicles X
5. Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS
6. Majoras Mask 3DS
7. MGS V
8. Hyper Light Drifter
9. Mario Party 10
10. Mighty No. 9

FrankCaron

1 - Y2K Vita
2 - Ys Vita
3 - Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
4 - Hyperdimension: Neptunia; ReBirth 2
5 - Severed
6 - Titan Souls Vita
7 - Drifter Vita
8 - Two Brothers Vita
9 - Everquest Next
10 - No Man's Sky

ta9qi

1. Game A : MGSV
2. Game B : Persona 5
3. Game C : Bloodborne
4. Game D : Zelda U
5. Game E : The Witness
6. Game F : Xenoblade X
7. Game G : Uncharted 4
8. Game H : Zelda Majora mask 3D
9. Game I : Rime
10. Game J : Ori And The Blind Forest

Raw64life

1. Bloodborne
2. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X
4. Batman: Arkham Knight
5. StarFox Wii U
6. Mortal Kombat X
7. Mario Maker
8. Metal Gear Solid 5
9. Ghost Song
Final Fantasy XV/The Last Guardian lol

A lot of U's and X's.

Axass

1) The Legend of Zelda Wii U

That's it.

By the way last year's top ten is saddening:

1 - The Witcher 3 - Delayed.
2 - Dark Souls II - Downgraded.
3 - Destiny - Lukewarm critical reception.
4 - Infamous: SS - Ok.
5 - Smash Wii U - Ok.
6 - X - Delayed.
7 - The Order 1886 - Delayed.
8 - Persona 5 - Delayed.
9 - Titanfall - Wasn't as huge as the hype made it out to be.
10 - Metal Gear Solid V: GZ - It's a demo.

We have a stunning 4 out 10 delayed to next year, that's a lot in a list of highly anticipated games. Meanwhile another 4 out 10 were involved in some sort of big controversy. That leaves only 2 out of 10 games which kept up with the expectations.

Also, the third post of that thread:

I fully expect to see X and Persona 5 on NeoGAF's Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2015.

Mutombo

1. Bloodborne. A new souls game in a new console with a new combat system!
2. No mans sky. I love science fiction but above all am just mighty curious.
3. Withcher 3. Looks proper next gen.
4. Rime. Looks lovely.
5. The division. Looks proper next gen, curious how it ll turn out.
6. Hyper speed drifter.

I am blank for the rest or dont care enough. Yet.

1. Zelda Wii U
2. Bloodborne
3. Uncharted 4
4. Ghost Song
5. Hyper Light Drifter
6. Deep Down
7. Axiom Verge
8. Environmental Station Alpha
9. No Man's Sky
10. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I love that my list last year had only games that were disappointing like TEW and inFamous or delayed like the Witcher, I won't bother making one this year, I'll just see how things play out.

I'm guessing Zelda and Rime won't make it next year either.

Zerojul

1 - Persona 5 : I've been waiting too long.
2 - Xenoblade X : Loved the first one, loved Xenogears. Please be good
for one player
3- Dai Gyakuten Saiban : one of my favourite series ever, can't wait. The new setting looks cool.
4 - Zelda U : It's a Zelda and it looks awesome. Will tackle this one with my GF, it will be a blast.
5 - Bravely Second : if they manage to keep the pacing and the story consistently good throughout the game it can become a classic.
6 - Majora's Mask (3DS) : I haven't played this one for a long time so I'm pretty excited for the remake.
7 - Y's (PS4) : Y's is great, Falcom is great, it will be great.
8 - Day of the tentacle (PS4) : best point'n click of all time IMHO. I was hoping for a sequel but I take what I can get.
9 - Uncharted 4: Will probably be good, not my favorite series but always entertaining.
10 - Arkham Knight : I'm more of an Asylum than City kinda guy (I skipped Origins because of reasons). I hope I'll like this one.

Honorable mentions :
- Tales of Zestiria : A new tales game is always interesting.
- Legend of Legacy : might be nice, might not. i like what I've seen of it so far.
- Yoshi's Wooly World : so cute
- DBZ Xenoverse : I still like DBZ, and a good game is long overdue, hope it will be this one.

I would have voted for Captain Toad cause it's not out yet here in Europe, but I guess that doesn't really count.

Also if Street Fighter V gets a 2015 date it takes automatically and irrevocably the first spot of my list, that will be edited accordingly.

1. Halo 5:
Despite 343i's shortcomings with Halo 4 and the huge disappointment that is the Master Chief Collection's multi-player, 343i did prove themselves capable of making Master Chief have actual characterization with Halo 4's campaign. Considering I've been playing this series for more than half my life, I am always happy to see Chief grow as a character and see his story expand. Coming from Halo 4 having the best storytelling I look forward to stepping into the world of Halo 5.

2. Bloodborne:
The character and environment design is looking absolutely magnificent and the combat is looking to be amazingly satisfying. This game will be hair pullingly frustrating at times, if it remains true to souls series, but the reward will be well worth the trouble. This is a new land, and I can't wait to die many, many times in it. And honestly, how many games can you say that about?

3. Legend of Zelda U:
It's a LoZ game, I'm excited to see how they can put a new twist on a familiar story yet again. With the preview we've seen, I'm already excited to get behind Link and shoot some enemies Bullet Time style from Epona's back. Hopefully the world is something that entices us to explore and discover, but this is Nintendo and I do trust them to make this one better than Windwaker and Skyward Sword.

4. Metal Gear Solid V
5. Xenoblade Chronicles X
6. Treyarch's Call of Duty
7. Persona 5
8. Rise of the Tomb Raider

lyrick

1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Armikrog.
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X
4. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
5. Star Wars Battlefront
6.Tom Clancy's The Division
7. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
8. Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
9. Star Fox

greenteaa

Neo Member
1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : This is shaping up to be my dream video game. The hype cannot be contained!
2. Rime : The art design looks absolutely stunning. Will pick up a PS4 for this game.
3. Abzu : I love anything that comes out of thatgamecompany.
4. The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D : Never played it before, even though Zelda is my favourite series.
5. Vane
6. No Man's Sky
7. Xenoblade Chronicles X
8. Inside
9.Firewatch
10.The Tomorrow Children

jacobeid

Banned
1. Bloodborne: This will be my first full souls game. I've played a few hours of DS1 and Demon's Souls and enjoyed them, but Bloodborne looks like exactly what I'd want to play for 50+ hours.

2. Batman: Arkham Knight: Rocksteady does amazing work and I'm excited to see how they utilize the new hardware. Also Kevin Conroy.

3. Uncharted 4: To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of Uncharted (I probably rag more on Uncharted than I speak positively about the franchise if you look at my post history), but the gameplay demo really got me excited and I'll obviously want to check out what Neil has been working on since TLoU.

4. Zelda Wii U: It's Zelda. Nothing more needs to be said.

5. Axiom Verge: Ok, this game seems to be completely flying under the radar, even on GAF. Nintendo won't give us another Metroid so I guess I'll be playing this on my Vita instead :)

6. The Order: 1886: Admittedly I have my reservations about this game just like many of you but nonetheless I'm extremely excited to see how the finished product comes together and I absolutely will be playing it next February.

7. No Man's Sky: At this point I Just want to get my hands on this game.

8. MGS V:TPP: I didn't play a MGS game until Ground Zeroes (I know, I know), but I greatly enjoyed it so I'll be jumping into the series with this entry.

9. Mighty No. 9: After backing this game I've been up and down about its development. I'm not a fan of how the art style was implemented from concept art into the actual game, but Inafune gonna Inafune and I'm gonna play it.

10. The Witcher 3: The only reason the game is this low on the list is because I know that it will get lost in the shuffle of the other high-profile releases and I might not even get a chance to play it in 2015.

I don't believe anyone who says that Street Fighter V is coming next year.

1. Halo 5: Guardians : I play Halo first and foremost for the campaign. I can't wait to see what awaits MC, and what the evolution of the series from Xbox 360 to Xbox One will be like. And as of now, I'm cautiously excited for the MP - though that could change after the Beta drops
2. The Division : This game just looks massively impressive. The size and scope of the highly detailed world are extremely impressive. I do have some concerns about the general storyline/campaign, but I'm going to hold off making judgments on that till I learn more.
3. Quantum Break : Looks like an exciting third person character action game, with influences from Remedy's previous games Max Payne and Alan Wake.
4. Rise of the Tomb Raider : I really enjoyed Tomb Raider (2013), I'm excited to see a slightly more mature Lara on her next journey.
5. Inside : I love Limbo. I can't wait to check out what Playdead has in store for their next game
6. Cuphead : Absolutely love the art style. If the game play can make the high level set by the art, this should be a really fun experience.
7. Below : Can't think of much to say about this one other then it looks like it will be fun to explore.
8. No Man's Sky : I love Sci-fi, and I love the emphasis on exploration. This game would be much higher on my listed, but as of now it's only listed for PS4, which I don't own.
9. Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt : Witcher 2 was great. 3 looks to expand on everything done in the previous game.
10. Hellblade : I've really enjoyed Ninja Theory's past games, and will try anything they put out. As with No Man's Sky, this would be higher on my list if it were announced for XB1

Honorable mentions:
Scalebound (? listed on Game Informers 2015 list), Resident Evil REmake, Space Engineers, Ori and the Blind Forest, State of Decay: Year One edition, Adr1ft.

Also, my list of games that I most excited/hopeful to be *announced* (as in: actual info, public trailer, and/or gameplay):
Mass Effect 4, Gears of War 4, New Bioware IP, Fallout 4, Amy Hennig's Star Wars game, Cyberpunk 2077, Doom 4. Plus I hope we'll get some genuine awesome surprise announcements.

Salih

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X
Sequel to the best RPG, i have ever played. Everything we saw so far exceeded my expectations. I would be shocked if this doesn't get my GOTY.

2. The Legend of Zelda WiiU
The latest informations we got catapult this game right on number 2. It seems like this game goes back to the NES-roots. As a big-time Zelda fan I can't wait for a real adventure in this series again.

3. Bloodborne
The Gameplay we saw so far is simply put - slick. It's not a Dark Souls knockoff - it just looks like a more dynamic game. Every year i focus on a game to master its gameplay mechanics. This year it was Bayonetta 2, next year it will be Bloodborne.

4. Persona 5
I am not fond of the main character shown so far, but man it is Atlus. This is enough for me to be hyped.

5. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
I can't say no to more Monster Hunter goodness, but sadly on the 3DS. Oh well, this game will give me a good reason the get that new 3DS.

6. The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask
Never played this Zelda game before. Therefore having a new Zelda game on 3DS and WiiU is just pure gaming bliss.

7. Splatoon
It's crazy, weird and unusual. But i love it. Played it at this years gamescom, i was shocked how much fun this game is. It's a breath of fresh air among usual 3rd person shooters.

8. Yoshi's Wooly World
My GoodFeel game of the upcoming year. Just like with Epic Yarn i will enjoy this game and relax at the same time.

9. The Witcher 3
This should be at least in the top 3 onmy list. However, certain events pushed it right down. I am disappointed in CDProject. This game looks nowhere near like what has been shown in the beginning.

10. Bravely Default 2
This game should also be a lot higher in the list, as a really enjoyed the first game. I am not impressed with what has been shown about this game. It looks more like BD 1.5.

AU Tiger

file_115879_0_thewitcher3header.jpg

1 - Witcher 3: Despite the depressing visuals we've seen lately, them delaying it gives me hope that they want it to be great and I loved the first 2 games and I love open world games so it's sort of the best of the best for me.

mgsvgroundzeroes-banner.jpg

2 - MGS V: I literally have only played the original NES Metal Gear but this game looks flat out amazing and since I dont' have any of the new consoles, it being on PC leaves me with no excuse to not check it out.

no-mans-sky-banner.png

3 - No Man's Sky: Minecraft is one of my all time favorites and the premise of this big open universe where you create your own adventure seems like it could deliver a very similar experience to minecraft.

uncharted-4-banner.png

4 - Uncharted 4: Loved the first 3. PSX demo looked awesome. Assuming the story is good, this could end up being a PS4 system seller for me (along with bloodborn)

Dying-Light-Banner.jpg

5 - Dying Light: I couldn't really get into Dead Island but I think I just picked it up at the wrong time as there were other games that were more entertaining to me but DL looks fantastic and again, open world so automatically I'm interested.

ZeldaBanner.jpg

6 - Zelda U: It's Zelda, it's open world and it's gorgeous. Instant buy

project-cars-banner.png

7 - Project Cars: I'm in the beta and it's an AWESOME game so far but really looking forward to the final product. I think this will make a lot of console owners yearning for a good sim experience happy.

hyper-light-drifter-banner.jpg

8 - Hyperlight Drifter: I backed this one. It looks incredible and I love the top down zelda style stuff.

Tom-Clancys-The-Division-Banner.jpg

9 - The Division: This one is sort of maybe for me but the visuals alone (assuming they don't get downgraded) have me interested in trying this one out. I'm not really into MMO's but if they make this interesting and not really MMO'y sort of like Destiny, I can see it holding my attention.

Arkham_Knight_Banner.jpg

10 - Arkham Knight: LOVED Asylum, sort of liked AC but the fun seemed spread too thin in Arkham City and I lost interest about half~ish way through the game and never went back.

Honorable Mentions

- GTA V for PC (I've held out GAF... I've held out! Game sounds awesome and I cant wait)
- Rime - I got no idea what this game is but it looks amazing
- Starfox U - Loved all the starfox games so this one naturally has got me excited.

WGMBY

1. Bloodborne
2. MGSV
3. Final Fantasy 15
4. Uncharted 4
5. Witcher 3
6. Below
7. Rime
8. The Witness
9. No Man's Sky
10. Batman: Arkham Knight

Vlade

1. Bloodborne
2. Zelda Wii U
3. Amplitude
4. Evolve
5. Persona 5
6. Mighty No. 9
7. Mario Party 10
8. Mortal Kombat X
9. Might & Magic Heroes VII

:

1: Zelda Wii U
2. Bloodbourne
3. Uncharted 4
4. Ghost Song
5. Hyper Light Drifter
6. Deep Down
7. Axiom Verge
8. Environmental Station Alpha
9. No Man's Sky

speak american!
i need those bloodborne votes to count! also, the colon after 1 might be a problem.

Yui

1. Persona 5 : I expect nothing less than my favorite game of all time.
2. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD : I still love FF and I heard only good things about this one.
3. Disgaea 5 : I just need my Disgaea fix every other year and I'm sure NIS needs every purchase.
4. Yakuza 5 : FINALLY!
5. The Order: 1886 : Love the artstyle and setting.
6. Senran Kagura Estival Versus : Life and a lot of hometown.
7. Tales of Zestiria : Well, it's tales of.
8. Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines : I really don't know much about this one, but I'm still excited for it.
9. Xenoblade Chronicles : The overall scale seems impressive.
10. Zelda WiiU : This one might only be on this list for nostalgia reasons, since the last Zelda game I played was TP on the Gamecube. But still, what I've seen so far looks promising.

Honorable mention: Final Fantasy XV: Would have been my number 2, but we all know, it will never be released in 2015.

1.) Quantum Break
2.) Batman: Arkham Knight
3.) Halo 5: Guardians
4.) Rise of the Tomb Raider
5.) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
6.) Crackdown (Hopeful for this one)
7.) StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (Hopeful for this one)
8.) Star Wars Battlefront
9.) Mortal Kombat X
10.) The Division

Top Bottom