• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated 2015 Game (voting ends January 1st, 11:59 PM EST)

Choomp

Banned
1: Metal Gear Solid V: of what could possibly be my favorite game franchise, this game looks graphically beautiful, looks have improved in gameplay, and what I usually tend to value in the series, appears to have opened up a new part of the story, has some cool looking characters and nice sounding music(that's probably just the CGI trailers getting to me)
2: No Mans Sky: Wonderful looking visuals, music, and I love the concept.
3. Zelda for Wii U: Again another one of my favorite series, open world could be awesome, visuals already look wonderful. Would be higher if we knew more about it.
4. Xenoblade Chronicles X: This game seems to have an expanded world, sticking with the same battle system, and hopefully narrative too. Looking for more info on this one, but wonderful from what I've seen.
5. Hotline Miami 2: Hotline Miami was awesome for mah. Gameplay intrigued me, the aesthetic was amazing, I loved the music.
6. Rime: Wonderful looking game, really interested in seeing more.
7. Yoshi's Wooly World: I'm such a sucker for these cutesy looking games, I have a feeling I'm going to love this game.
8. Cuphead: Cuphead's on this list to represent all the wonderful indies I've seen and can't recall, but this one sticks out. I love this art style in a game, looks like it will be really enjoyable.(please tell me this has a release window.)
9. Witcher 3: Great looking game, combat seems fun, and mixes well with the expansive world. Only this far down because I haven't played 2 yet.
10. Star Fox Wii U: The mere idea excites me, I trust in Miyamoto and his team to really expand on the original idea of Star Fox with some use of the Wii U tech.
(shoutout to FF you'll be on here for the next few years once you get a window.)

I think it'd be best if we just had a blacklist of titles that we shouldn't nominate. People including these games in their lists are basically losing nominations.

FFXV and KH3 included in the OP is a start but we're still getting lots of Silent Hills and such.

Quoting for new page.

I'll play:

1. Dungeon Defenders 2: The original is one of my favorite games of all time. The game going f2p has me worried but I'm hoping for the best.
2. Crashlands: Sort of a Don't Starve meets dual joystick shooter coming to iOS. If it turns out well it will probably be my most played game of 2015.
3. Unsung Story: I don't care how tangentially he is related to the project, Matsuno is involved with a game coming out next year and I can't wait. I fully expect to be disappointed though :(
4. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD: Happy to finally play this. A FFXV demo doesn't hurt either.
5. Orcs Must Die: Unchained: Curious to see how the moba stuff in this turns out.
6. Secrets of Grindea: Loved what I played in the arcade mode of the early access version. Looking forward to the full story mode.
7. Gods Eater 2: Enjoyed the PSP game, looking forward to playing it on my tv.
8. Chaos Rings 3: Should be fun.
9. Stardew Valley: I check the developers blog every 6 months or so ever since I saw the gaf thread calling it "Harvest Moon meets Minecraft." Hopefully it is done next year.
10. Dragon Quest Heroes: The TGS trailer looked good.

Myzer

I think it'd be best if we just had a blacklist of titles that we shouldn't nominate. People including these games in their lists are basically losing nominations.

FFXV and KH3 included in the OP is a start but we're still getting lots of Silent Hills and such.

Not sure it will help. Even though FFXV is mentioned in the OP, people continue to ignore or not read the OP and vote for it.

flkraven

1. Halo 5: Guardians
2. The Witcher 3
3. Star Wars Battlefront 3
4. Raindbow Six: Siege
5. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
6. Rise of the Tomb Raider
7. Evolve
8. The Legend of Zelda U
9. Quantum Break
10. The Division

1. Bloodborne
2. Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
3. Legend of Zelda Wii U
4. Uncharted 4
5. Xenoblade X
6. Majora's Mask 3DS
7. Starfox Wii U
8. No Man's Sky
9. Batman Arkham Knight
10. ........ Final Fantasy XV (meh)

1. Legend of Zelda Wii U
The game that finally convinced me to buy a wii u. console zeldas dont come out too often but they are always amazing despite what the zelda cycle claims.

2. MGS5: The Phantom Pain
Cant wait to see what kojima will do next.

3. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
demos are off limits for voting so ill use this as a loophole for XV. Type-0 is my favorite PSP game and one of my favorite overall FF games. If you havent gotten a chance to play it, be sure to pick this up in march.

4. Persona 5
While I was familiar with the SMT franchise I didnt end up playing P3/P4 until about 3 years ago and now its become one of my favorite game series of all time.

5. Bloodborne
Cant wait for Demons Souls 2:Extreme Gore Edition

6. Uncharted 4
I picked up the uncharted collection over the summer waiting for LoUR and so far I have enjoyed UC more. After seeing the gameplay reveal for UC4 i cant ait for it. Its going to be pretty cool playing UC1 vs 4 to see how the series has evolved.

7. Mighty no. 9
Mega man is my favorite video game series and this is basically the closest thing we are ever getting to a new one

8. Majoras Mask 3D
My favorite game of all time

Jpope

Neo Member
1. Bloodborne
2. Zelda U
3. Star Fox U
4. Xenoblade U
5. Persona 5
6. La Mulana 2
7. Shantae Half-Genie Hero
8. Uncharted 4
9. Hotline Miami 2
10. MGS5

Nasreddin

1. No Man's Sky
2. Lacuna Passage
3. Wild
4. Wattam
5. Rocket League
6. Game of Thrones
7. Hotline Miami 2
8. Road Redemption
9. Shelter 2
10. SOMA

1 Legend of Zelda : is this actually confirmed for next year?
2 No Mans Sky
3 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
4 Uncharted 4
5 Grim Fandango
6 The Witness
7 The Order 1866
8 Batman Arkham Knight
9 Quantum Break
10 Halo V

GTSweet

Neo Member
1. The Division : I jumped on board the hype train and never got off. Please be great.
2. Halo 5: Guardians : May revise this after the Beta, but looks like what Halo 4 should have been.
3. Quantum Break : Remedy makes great games.
4. Witcher 3 : Obsessed with Dragon Age, but this will be my next big open world RPG.
5. Rise of the Tomb Raider
6. No Man's Sky : Still not sure what gameplay is, but looks amazing
7. Batman Arkham Knight
8. Assassin's Creed Victory : The AC2 to the AC1 level of refinement to AC:Unity?
9. Zelda Wii U : May have to be a Wii U for this one.
10. Inside : Limbo stays with you, hopefully this does too.

Hopeful: Red Dead R____ game comes out with GTA V engine.

Juanfp

1. The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt I love RPG or any variantion of it, its my favorite genre. I have play Witcher 1 and 2 and read all the books (I am a Witcher fan). If the game its a least the same level as 1 or 2 I will be more than happy.
2. Halo 5: Guardinas: It doesn't matter if is 343 or Bungie for me Halo will always be Halo.
3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phatom Pain: It's Metal Gear even if is bad, the game is great. Also like the amount of story that are in each game.
No Man's Sky: You can fly through space and visit an infinite* amount of planets.
4. Batman: Arkham Knight:: It's Batman
5. Quantum Break: The mechanics of the game looks incredible.
6. Just Cause 3: Love Just Cause 2
7. Bloodbourne:: Fan of all the souls games.
8. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: Uncharted is one of the best games a have played.
9. The Legend of Zelda Wii U: A zelda game
10. Until Dawn: The demo that was shown in PSX make to get interest in this game

I put the PS4 and Wii U at the end becuase I dont have them and dont think that I can buy the console in 2015. Probably i will end playing that games in 2016.

Elandyll

Banned
1. No Man's Sky ; I have sort of the same childhood background as Sean Murray for Sci Fi, I grew up reading Asimov, Clarke, Heinlein, Van Vogt... This is pretty much the game I have wanted to play since then.
2. The Witcher 3 ; Loved the first two, and hoping for a great return of the WRPG (haven't played DA:I yet, but soon)
3. Uncharted 4 ; Hoping to get bedazzled again by ND, even if admitedly I liked TLOU even more than UC2 or 3
4. Metal Gears Solid V ; MGS4 seems to not be really liked by many, but I tohught it was one of the grat games of Gen 7 ... Can't wait.
5. The Tomorrow Children ; Everything Ive seen about this makes me want to play it, from the Russian Dolls to the idea of collaborating on giant projects with "invisible" comrades
6. Rime ; Love the atmosphere, the graphics ... Reminds me of Journey / Flower or almost Zelda in some ways
7. Bloodborne ; Scared by the (possible) difficulty, but the atmosphere, sotry and gameplay just seem so amazing ...
8. The Order 1886 ; Great setup for an hopefully deep story, amazing graphics, sign me up
9. Until Dawn ; As a fan of horror films who also loved Cabin in the Woods, this looks like a fantastic game to play with the wife or friends
10. The Division ; What I've seen so far place this as the perfect example of true Next gen TPS (alongside UC4). Hopefully we won't have a downgrade... Hopefully.

PS: Also anticipating the remastered version of Homeworld 1-2, but not sure if it should count, as it seems like it's in (re)development hell.

Roarer

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain :

Metal Gear is by far my favorite game series of all time and the one game that has pushed me into jumping in to a new generation (MGS1, 2 and 4 sold me on a PS1, 2 and 3 respectively). I have recently been watching Metal Gear Scanlon and replaying MGS 4 and my current hype levels are through the roof.

2. The Legend of Zelda :

Skyward Sword was the first mainline Zelda game that I skipped out on, mainly due to the extreme hand holding and the insistence on sticking with traditions. This one looks like something special, and after the excellent A Link Between Worlds I'm willing to give Zelda a new chance.

3. No Man's Sky :

Even if the game contains only a tenth of the wonder conveyed through the trailers it will still be magical.

4. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :

Here's hoping it will actually be released...

5. Grim Fandango :

One of the best adventure games of all time. Now with controls that don't suck.

6. Bloodborne :

In Miyazaki we trust.

7. Batman: Arkham Knight :

I was a bit bummed out by Arkham City. The open world elements felt tacked on and diluted the experience. Here's hoping Rocksteady has got the formula right this time.

8. Pillars of Eternity :

Obsidian's return to the old school CRPG genre. Hoping they will deliver.

9. Soma :

I'm not sold on the setting, but after Amnesia: The Dark Descent I'm willing to swallow any doubt and give this game a chance.

10. Pathologic :

Never played the original, looking forward to experience this one.

I don't own an xbox one or a PC so my list reflects that.

1. Uncharted 4
2. Batman: Arkham Knight
3. Bloodborne
4. The Order 1886
5. The Division
6. Metal Gear Solid V
7. Zelda WiiU
8. Hotline Miami 2
9. Just Cause 3
10. Rainbow Six: Siege

The game I would love to play if it came to ps4 or Vita is Cuphead. The art style of the game looks amazing!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Robert is the Community Manager of Kojima Productions LA.

2014-12-1120_07_50-rolvjab.png

1) Zelda for Wii U
2) Bloodborne
3) Halo 5
4) Scalebound
5) Hyper Light Drifter
6) Below
7) Towerclimb
8) No Mans Sky
9) The Order
10) MGS V

Majestad

Banned
1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Mortal Kombat X
3. Quantum Break
4. Xenoblade Chronicles X
5. Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS
6. Uncharted 4
7. Star Fox
8. Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
9. Bloodborne
10. Batman Arkham Knight

BY2K

Membero Americo
Hey Shinobi, can't you use the same system the guy who did the Soundtrack of the Year thread used to tally the votes?

Kathian

Banned
1. Monster Hunter 4

Monster Hunter 3 was just a brilliant experience on Wii U and 3DS; can't wait for a New 3DS and this game and to dive online.

2. Splatoon

Not a lot do games get announced that show something new and then as more and more details are released it seems fresher and fresher. Looks like a fantastic game.

3. Resident Evil Revelations 2

I really liked the structure of the first game, episodic content with as strong a pace will be great. Sure the stories of these games are not great but the pacing of the first was spot on. Really liked it.

4. Bravely Second

The first game is no masterpiece and neither will the second be, but its still lots of fun to play and the game is well designed for the handheld experience. Just want another of these games.

5. Xenoblade Chronicles X

The treehouse stream of this game was unbelievable.

6. Zelda U

Am not that 'hyped' but thats a good thing. We've seen very little and am not going to make assumptions of what the game is; an overworld does not make a Zelda. But its a must buy next year.

Thats me. Don't own a PS4/One and I know next to nothing about any upcoming PC games except Revelations. Other games for Wii U/PC I need to see a lot more of, Zelda U is there more to fit a spot.

cybroxide

1. Legend of Zelda U
2. Splatoon
2. Metal Gear Solid V
4. Hyperlight Drifter
5. Bloodborne
6. Xenoblade Chronicles X
7. No Man's Sky
8. Shantae: Half Genie Hero
9. Yoshi
10.Final Fantasy XV

Mr Ed

Banned
1. Uncharted 4
2. The Order: 1886
3. Hotline: Miami 2
4. Bloodborne
5. Ratchet & Clank
6. Rime
7. Thimblewood park
8. Tombraider
9. The witness
10. Day of the tentacle remaster

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
1. Zelda WiiU: The information and footage provided thus far makes me think of Ocarina of Time and Skyrim which are two of my all-time favorite games.

2. Starfox WiiU: As someone who loves Myamato's games as well as arcade flight games, my anticipation for Starfox WiiU is quite high.

3. The Order: Looks like a fantastic action game with gorgeous sound and presentation. Sold!

1. Uncharted 4 : This is my favourite new franchise in the last decade, and I've liked every one so far. One of the best things about it is the gunplay in respect to the level design, and UC4 looks like it's going to improve on that aspect much further. I'm sure it'll be fantastic, and I've no reason to doubt the developers.

2. The Order 1886 : I'm a fan of third person shooters in general. With this game in particular, I also love the setting and atmosphere. This was the first next generation game I was excited for, so it'll be great to have the finished product soon. I've liked what I've played, and I hope RAD deliver with the full campaign.

3. Metal Gear Solid V : When I think of my two favourite series of all time, MGS is one of them. My hype for this game has been kept in check because I've deliberately avoided any media or information for it. But even with that, I'm still eager to get my hands on it. MGS4 was disappointing, but it's been long enough that I'm ready to jump in again. I'm sure I'll enjoy this game much more because I'm pretty much going in blind. Here's to hoping it's a return to form.

4. Batman Arkham Knight : It's Batman.

5. Persona 5 : Never played a Persona game before. I blame GAF mostly. Somehow they've made me interested in this and it's likely going to be one of the titles I end up playing. I'll give it a spot on this list for that reason.

Where is The Last Guardian?

Pennywise

1. Persona 5 :
Easily my most wanted game, played through 3+4 about 10+ times now and I'm looking forward to 5.Nothing else matters when the game is released.

2. Bloodborne : I played the alpha and it both looks and feels like an evolution of the series.

3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End :
The first gameplay video looked great and I'm really curious how much influence the narrative and gameplay experience from TLOU will have in the the last entry.

4. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain :
It just looks like Kojima is finally able to pull off the ideas he had and used in various games in one big game.

5. Yakuza 5 :
Fucking finally.It's about time and I thought I would never be able to play it, now we can finally enjoy it <3

6. Hotline Miami 2 :
One of the greatest soundtracks ever and an addictive gameplay that seems to be even better with HM2.

7. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :
The Witcher is just a nice contrast to most of the western RPGs out there and CDPR just knows how to tell a mature fantasy story.

8. The Order 1886 :
The gameplay videos look really good, so I'm cautiously optimistic after the lukewarm presentations in the past.

Normally I would include some WiiU games, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get one next year :/

Jyrii

Banned
1. Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain: Kojima is insane, and I want to see if any of my crazy theories will be accurate.
2. Persona 5 : Confession time, I have not played P4: Golden. That being said Persona 4 was probably my favorite game in PS2 library.
3. Bloodborne : Dark Souls was my favorite. Did not care much for DS2. It's nice to see how a little change in scene will do.
4. Hotline Miami 2 : Played the first one three times from start to finish.
5. Uncharted 4 : Naughty dog is my favorite studio, but we have seen enough Uncharted games. That is why U4 isn't higher in this list.
6. Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt : I'm stuck in Witcher 1. Should probably skip to 2. Will buy new computer to play 3.
7. Torment - Tides of Numenera : I haven't played the original Planescape: Torment, but I know it's often regarded as the best CRPG.
8. Grim Fandango - Remastered : Never got to play the original game as my game disc was faulty and somehow caused crashes.
9. Batman: Arkham Knight : I liked AA more than AC and did not care much for Origins. But I do have trust in Rocksteady.
10. The Order: 1886 : It's pretty, hope it's good.

Edit.
The Gameinformer article states Rime for 2015, but wikipedia says TBA. If it counts, it'll be in my top 3.

These are always fun to do.

1. Rime : Looks fabulous, love the art style.
2. The Witness : Same as Rime, the art style is fantastic, and the puzzle-solving looks fun.
3. Ori and the Blind Forest : I'm a sucker for these types of games.
4. No Man's Sky : Right now, it's all hype for me, but it looks insane and is promising some big things. I hope it pans out.
5. Overwatch : Looks like a really fun, fast-paced shooter. I love TF2, so I imagine I will love this as well.
6. Evolve : This was one of my more anticipated games of the year before it got delayed. I never did get in on the beta, but it still looks fun, and I like the monster vs team gameplay ideas.
7. Crackdown 3 : I didn't even realize this had a date, but I saw it on some people's lists, and saw it on Wikipedia as a 2015 title. I loved the first Crackdown, and thought the second was pretty good too.
8. The Division : Looks like a great co-op game, and I love the atmosphere. Hopefully they deliver (doubt it comes out next year though).
9. The Legend of Zelda U : I've honestly never been that big into Zelda even though I own quite a few of them, but this one with the open world intrigues me (also doubt it comes out next year).
10. Firewatch : I saw this on someone's list, checked it out, and immediately put it on mine. Looks really neat, and also has a nice art style.

Honorable Mentions:
- The Tomorrow Children
- Just Cause 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Yoshi's Wooly World
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Bloodborne

I'm probably missing a ton of games that look great as well, but I can't think of them all.

Jonboy

This is so incredibly difficult. Next year is LOADED. My top 4 games could all have been #1, but alas, if forced to pick, I would go something like this:

1. The Legend of Zelda (Wii U): I was so let down by Skyward Sword; however, this title looks like a return to Zelda's true form with a massive Hyrule to explore.

2. The Witcher 3: Having never played a Witcher game, I'm actually surprised myself at how excited I am for this game. The trailers have looked phenomenal.

3. Uncharted 4: Naughty Dog has proven time and time again they're one of the top developers in the industry and I have no doubt this will be another epic experience.

4. Bloodborne: The atmosphere of this game is second to none and I love the subtle changes they've made to DeS/DS formula.

5. Batman Arkham Knight: The conclusion to the Arkham trilogy is sure to go out with the bang and the game itself looks absolutely gorgeous.

6. The Order 1886: Love the setting and the graphics are jaw dropping. I expect the gameplay will be much better than many are anticipating.

7. Persona 5: Persona 4 blew me away when I played it on Vita for the first time; can't wait to play the next iteration on my PS4.

8. No Man's Sky: If this game is even half as large and expansive as they've been talking, I could be playing this one for a long, long time.

9. Splatoon: Nintendo doing an arena shooter?! Looks like a ton of fun.

10. Yoshi's Wooly World: I can't get over how gorgeous this game looks in motion. I'm just hoping it provides a great enough challenge for experienced `

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Fun fact: 3 out of 10 games from the 2014 Top 10 got delayed to next year.

Four out of the top 10, isn't it? Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Persona 5 and The Order 1886.

1. StarFox Wii U : Please be good, please be good, please be good...
2. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse : One of my favorite DS games gets a sequel out of nowhere &#8212; I couldn't not be excited
3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain : It's MGS, it should be good
4. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : It's Zelda, it should be good
5. Splatoon : Looks like a ton of fun, and with blue, blue skies to boot
6. No Man's Sky : I'm sure it'll have gameplay and that gameplay will be at least somewhat compelling
7. Batman: Arkham Knight : It's Rocksteady Batman, it should be good
8. Xenoblade Chronicles X : Haven't finished the first Xenoblade, but it's neat enough that I'm interested in the new one
9. Broken Age (part two) : It'll be nice to finally get the entirety of my Kickstarter backer reward after three years
10. King's Quest : So surprising for coming out of nowhere, and the art style looks very nice

Honorable mentions go to Grim Fandango Remastered, Project CARS, Majora's Mask 3DS and the first episode or two of Squadron 42. Oh, and Halo 5 would be on my radar if I had an Xbox Three, but since I don't...

LePie

1. Pillars of Eternity
2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
4. Grim Fandango Remastered
5. Evolve
6. Batman: Arkham Knight
7. Rainbow Six: Siege
8. Star Wars: Battlefront

gazele

Banned
1. No Man's Sky

2. Witcher 3

3. Uncharted 4

4. Xenoblade X

5. Zelda

6. Mortal Kombat X

7. The Witness

8. Kirby

9. Yoshi's Wooly World

10. Star Wars:Battlefront

1. Zelda
2. xenoblade
3.witcher 3
4. metal gear solid 5

I am not going to be surprised if zelda is not released next year though.
If I had a ps4,or any expectation to get one next year then I would add uncharted & bloodbourne to the list.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
1. Bloodborne: Looks right up my alley. Really dig the setting and the looks of the main character.

2. Zelda Wii U: It's Zelda, but open world! What's not to get hyped about??!!

3. Call of Duty: Treyarch is finally up to bat, and yes, after Blops 2 they've cemented themselves as the top CoD developer. Can't wait to see the maps they come up with!

4. Batman: Big fan of AC, so it's great to see Rocksteady return after the somewhat disappointing Origins.

5. Uncharted 4: Looks beautiful! Love the characters and gameplay here.

6. Tomb Raider X1 - Loved the rebirth of the franchise, and really look forward to seeing the next installment.

7. No Man's Sky: Sounds like a breath of fresh air, I hope it delivers!

8. The Witcher 3: I found W2 confusing, but loved the setting and concept. Hope to get pulled in with W3.

9. The Order 1886: It's got werewolves for cryin' out loud. I have to give this a chance.

10. Splatoon: This is one I initially had no interest in, but I'm warming up to the concept. Could be a great time!

1. No Man's Sky
2. Uncharted 4
3. Project CARS
4. The Order 1886
5. Metal Gear Solid V
6. Evolve
7. Mortal Kombat X
8. Until Dawn
9. Drawn to Death
10. Bloodborne

AaronB

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X: Giant RPG with rideable mechs, huge enemies, and an epic soundtrack
2. Legend of Zelda (Wii U): Looks like what I was hoping for so far
3. Splatoon: An actually original new IP
4. Mario Maker: Mario World toolset really raised my interest
5. Star Fox: Can't wait for a real trailer
6. Rime: Quite Nintendoesque
7. Yarn Yoshi: Looks incredible, and great co-op
8. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse: Another beautiful and unique art style
9. Batman Arkham Knight: Love the series, but too shooter-like for Batman?
10. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Never played this one on the 64, but I've heard a lot about it

Honorable mentions: Scalebound doesn't seem to have a 2015 release date; I could see that being one of the best games of the year if so. No Man's Sky has a ton of potential; I'm just not totally confident the game can put it all together.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
1. Persona 5 : P4 is my favorite game ever.
2. Bloodborne : Greatly enjoyed the Souls series.
3. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD : FFXV demo.
4. Metal Gear Solid 5 : Never played a MGS game before, but MGSV seems very interesting.
5. Uncharted 4 : Naughty Gods
6. No Man's Sky : A bit skeptical about it, but I hope it delivers.
7. Batman: Arkham Knight : Been a while since I played an Arkham game, hope it's good.

1. Persona 5
2. Bloodborne
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
4. Splatoon
5. Silent Hills
6. Tearaway Unfolded
7. Mario Maker
8. No Man's Sky
9. Xenoblade Chronicles X
10. The Legend of Zelda (WiiU)

Jisgsaw

1. Persona 5: hoping they'll not go the easy way and do a P4 clone (which I'm not too woried about, we're talking about Atlus here. Which also means that I'll have to pray they finally open a world map and notice that there's a continent called "Europe"...
Or just hope they'll not pull off a Persona 4:Arena again
)
2. The Witcher 3: hoping they'll go more to the direction of TW1 than TW2
3; Steins;Gate : There can't be too much VNs on Vita; that system is perfect for these games.
4. Atelier Shallie: because I'm an Atelier fangi... hum, fanboy. Also, alchemy, who doesn't love it?
5. The Legend of Zelda WiiU

LeleSocho

Banned
01. Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
02. Street Fighter V
03. La-Mulana 2: The 0th Body, The 9th Spirit
04. Bloodborne
05. Splatoon
06. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
07. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
08. Resident Evil: Revelations 2
09. No Man's Sky