• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated 2015 Game (voting ends January 1st, 11:59 PM EST)

bjaelke

1. Bloodborne

2. Splatoon

3. Galactic Civilization III

4. Hearts of Iron IV

5. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

6. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

7. Star Wars: Battlefronts

8. Zelda Wii U

9. RIME

10. Xenoblade Chronicles X

Fjordson

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain: Ground Zeroes has me really excited for Phantom Pain. I've always bought into Kojima's crazy MGS universe, but he's now pairing with that really strong mechanics and the great looking Fox engine.

2. No Man's Sky: Space is the place.

1. The Witcher 3 :
2. Bloodborne :
3. Metal Gear Solid V :
4. The Banner Saga 2 :
5. Zelda :
6. Hotline Miami 2 :

I'll put Persona 5 on my list in the 2017 thread.

yami4ct

1. Persona 5
2. Witcher 3
3. MGS V
4. Zelda Wii U
5. Xenoblade Chronicles X
6. Uncharted 4
7. Batman Arkham Knight
8. Yakuza 5
9. Bloodborne
10. Tales of Zestria

1 Ratchet and Clank PS4
2 Zelda Wii U
3 Splatoon Wii U
4 Uncharted 4 PS4
5 Cuphead PC/XB1 - Probably going to be disappointed by the gameplay, but I'm a sucker for the visual style. Used to love watching Silly Symphonies with my dad.

crinale

1. Persona 5
2. Dragon Quest Heroes
3. Metal Gear Solid 5
4. Batman Arkham Knight
5. Uncharted 4
6. Final Fantasy Type Zero HD
7. Saga 2015
8. No Man's Sky
9. Bloodborne
10. Sword Art Online Lost Song

1. Uncharted 4-one of my favorite series of all time returns with the added oomph of PS4 horsepower and the geniuses that are Drukman and Stralley in charge once again. Need I say more?

2. No Mans Sky-A potential infinite universe, fully explorable through a sumptuous art style. Gimme!

3. Batman AK-it's Rocksteady completing the stunning trilogy of the best super hero created and done right through games.

4. The Order 1886-looks to create a completing narrative driven story in alternate Victorian England dripping with atmosphere. Oh and the graphics are pretty ok :p

5. Bloodborne-I haven't played a souls game but this looks to tick all the boxes with faster combat to suit my preferred play style. Awesome enemy design too.

6. Hotline Miami 2-the perfect game for vita. I can't wait to smash pixel fools up wearing various animal masks

7. MGS V: TPP-Kojima San+Old Snake+Fox Engine open world=hype

8. Rime-The Ico vibes from this indie title are too stunning to ignore. Could be a short but Very memorable voyage à la Journey.

1. Persona 5 : IMHO best remaining jrpg series and first totally new entry since PS2
2. Witcher 3 : I love books
3. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD: looks like most interesting FF game in ages.
4. God Eater 2 Burst: hopefully it get's localised this time

GTPeter

Neo Member
Sorry for me are 13

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain :
2. Uncharted 4 :
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :
4. No Man's Sky :
5. Final Fantasy XV :
6. Persona 5 :
7. The Order 1886 :
8. Until Dawn :
9. Silent Hills
10.Batman: Arkham Knight
11.Assassin's Creed Victorian
12. Yakuza 5
13. Zelda Wii U

JimiNutz

Banned
1. Splatoon
2. Mortal Kombat X
3. Ori and the Blind Forest
4. Halo 5 Guardians
5. Star Fox Wii U
6. Star Wars Battlefront
7. Scalebound
8. Zelda Wii U
9. Quantum Break
10. No Man's Sky

LOLOMGWTFBBQ

Neo Member
  1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. The Order: 1886
  4. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  5. Bloodborne
  6. Mortal Kombat X
  7. Just Cause 3
  8. Ratchet & Clank PS4
  9. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  10. Until Dawn

Renzoku

Banned
1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain ; It's Metal Gear!
2. Project CARS ; A new franchise to finally surpass Gran Turismo as the premiere sim? Possibly.
3. Star Wars: Battlefront ;
4. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ;
5. The Legend of Zelda U ;
6. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End ;
7. Batman: Arkham Knight ;
8. Bloodborne ;
9. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD ;
10. Evolve ;

Thretau

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain: I've always been a huge MGS fan and after playing through Ground Zeroes I was convinced MGSV is going to be amazing entry in the series. This is my most anticipated game by far.

2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: I never played the first Witcher but I really enjoyed the second one. Wild Hunt looks incredible and should be the best one in the series.

3. Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham City was incredible and I have huge faith in Rocksteady. New trailers really boosted my hype for this game.

4. Uncharted 4: I loved The Last of Us and really liked Uncharted trilogy. Naughty Dog games are always on my radar.

5. The Division: This game would be higher but my hype has evaporated quite a bit after the game has been nowhere to be seen for a while now. Still there's big potential for this game and I hope they can pull it off.

6. Bloodborne: Demon's Souls and Dark Souls were very good games but I've always liked faster combat in the vain of DMC and Ninja Gaiden. Bloodborne combat looks to be faster than in the previous games and that makes me excited for this game.

7. No Man's Sky: Looks very interesting and ambitious. Space exploration is intriguing.

8. Xenoblade Chronicles X: I'm currently playing through Xenoblade Chronicles and I'm liking it a lot. After finishing it X will rise in my rankings but for now it's 8th.

9. Persona 5: I recently started playing through Persona 4 and I'm interested to see what Atlus can do with new consoles.

10. Quantum Break: I've played through every Remedy game and this looks pretty interesting as well.

KraytarJ

1. The Legend of Zelda: Wii U: The next entry in my favorite series and it looks to be quite the breath of fresh air and I even enjoyed both Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. The focus on a gigantic open-world and on not going overboard with tutorials has got me very excited

2. Xenoblade Chronicles X: Silly name aside I'm hugely pumped for this one. The follow up to one of my favorite games ever and it looks to be just building from Xenoblade's solid foundation.

3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain: Admittedly I'm somewhat of a newcomer to MGS but from what I've played so far (1-4) I've really enjoyed it and Phantom Pain looks great.

4. Splatoon: I'm pretty excited to finally see Nintendo making new big budget IPs and even as someone who doesn't play much when it comes to shooters, Splatoon has really intrigued me. The campaign featuring the age-old battle between squids and octopi doesn't hurt either.

5. Uncharted 4: A thief's end: I've been a fan of Uncharted for quite some time now and even though my tastes have shifted away from this type of game I'm still looking forward to seeing what ND has in store for Drake on his last time out.

6. The Witness: It has got to come out eventually right? I really liked what Braid had to offer and from what I've seen The Witness seems like a worthy, if hugely different, follow up to that. Also having a game not based around combat in any way seems pretty cool.

7. No Man's Sky: Who knows what this one's really about, it looks cool though (really cool).

8. Star Fox U: Miyamoto working on a gamepad-driven Star Fox seems pretty neat to me. Hopefully it's a return to form for the series.

9. Yoshi's Wolly World: It looks to be one of the most cute games ever made and I'm excited to get my hands on it as it looks to be a really good Yoshi game (finally).

10. Codename S.T.E.A.M.: Yet another new IP from Nintendo, although this one looks significantly less interesting than Splatoon yet I'm interested in what Int. Sys. is doing these days (even if I wish they were making a FE for the U). Also this has to be one of the bizarre premises for a Nintendo game that I've seen in a while.

1: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

2: Bloodborne

3: Uncharted 4

4: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

5: Street Fighter V

6: The Division

7: Batman: Arkham Knight

1- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
2- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
3- Pillars of Eternity
4- Torment: Tides of Numenera
5- No Man's Sky
6- Hotline Miami 2
7- Batman: Arkham Knight
8- Rainbow Six Siege
9- Resident Evil REmake
10- Resident Evil Revelations 2

Nugg

OK here's my list

1. The Legend of Zelda for Wii U (*)
2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (*)
4. No Man's Sky (*)
5. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
6. Bloodborne
7. Rime
8. Persona 5 (*)
9. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
10. Batman: Arkham Knight

(*) I think those games will be delayed to 2016.

1. Bloodborne

*The Abyss*

2. Total War: Atilla

3. MGS:TPP

There's loads more games that i want but these are the ones that make my willy tingle.

Both BB and TW should be out by the end of March which gives them the edge, after that though I'll be all about that new Metal Gear.

Yka

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End : My favorite game series last gen.
2. The Legend of Zelda U
3. Yoshi’s Woolly World
4. Rime
5. Fast Racing Neo
6. Star Wars Battlefront
7. Mighty No. 9
8. Star Fox U
9. Mario Maker
10. Ratchet and Clank PS4

wickfut

Banned
1. Bloodborne
2. Deep Down
3. Routine
4. No Mans Sky
5. Black Desert Online

and that's about it. I've not seen anything else that interests me.

Asd202

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Hideo Kojima new game how can you not be excited? It's shaping up to be my dream MGS game and dat MGO...

2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter - I really didn't expect to like this series so much. It's a throwback to the past. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next after the cliffhanger.

3. Persona 5 - We know next to nothing about this game but after previous Persona games and Catherine it's hard not to anticipate this game.

4. Xenoblade Chronicles X - A spiritual sequel (?) to one of my favorite games of all time Xenogears and continuation of the best JRPG of previous gen. Takahashi in top form once again. Oh and Mechs.

5. Bloodborne - Miyazaki coming back to director seat after Dark Souls, the game looks amazing and oozes atmosphere like no other.

6. Batman: Arkham Knight - Loved the previous Arkham games by Rocksteady. Will love to play again with one of the best and most satisfying combat system in action adventure games.

7. Rime - Loving the artstyle this game has and studio Ghibli like world. It's nice to see a game about a journey with puzzles with no combat attached.

8. Tales of Zestiria - I hope it will be good that's all I can say really.

9. Witcher 3 - I like big RPG's with a strong narrative and Witcher 3 seems to be that. But those previous Witcher games battle system, totally meh.

10. Zelda U - It's a Zelda and in an open world with known Nintendo polish and hopefully some cool changes to the formula this could turn out to be a great game.

I'll probably only play like 3 games out of these lol. I would also list SFV but I don't think it will come out in 2015. Oh and Legend of Legacy if it turns out to be good but I don't think it will get localized :(.

EGM1966

1. No Mans Sky - because I'm enjoying Elite so much and this looks like perfect matching title - also exploration, no hand holding and apparently minimal plot - and space, lots of space.

2. Uncharted 4 - because I've enjoyed them all as the closest to classic serial adventure stories (be it books or films) - also that gameplay demo

3. Grim Fandango - because I allays have this installed on my PC anyway - love it

4. Bloodbourne - D'oh for reasons

5. The Order - because screw the "concern" I like narrative driven FPS and the setting, characters and vibe have looked terrific since first reveal

6. The Witcher Wild Hunt - because I've liked the franchise a lot so far

7. Half Life 3 - because a man can dream

8. The Last Guardian - because he can keep dreaming

DieH@rd

Banned
1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
2. Uncharted 4
3. Batman: Akrham Knight

4. The Order: 1886
5. No Man's Sky
6. Witcher 3
7. Bloodborne
8. The Witness
9. Pillars of the Earth
10. Star Citizen's Squadron 42 singleplayer module
11+ Until Dawn, Division, Star Wars Battlefront, Rime, Soma, VR games

Honorable mention of my most anticipated games that are not eligible [in no particular order]:
Doom 4
Silent Hills
Cyberpunk 2077
Deus Ex: Universe
FF15
The Last Guardian

neotokyo360

my list

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
3. No Man's Sky
4. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
5. Bloodborne

Vaga

1. Bloodborne
2. Uncharted 4
3. MGS PP
4. MK X
5.Silent Hills
6. Batman AK
7. No Man's Sky
8. Witcher 3
9. The Order 1886
10. Rime

1. Persona 5 : Even the spin-offs have been great and I really look forward to getting another mainline title.
2. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord : Its development has been slow, but it seems to be shaping up to be a great game.
3. Bloodborne : Hopefully the PS4 will be powerful enough to run the game at a decent performance.
4. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain : MGS4 jumped the shark, but I still enjoy this franchise.
5. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End : The gameplay reveal during Playstation Experience made me excited for this.
6. Final Fantasy XV : There haven't been a good mainline Final Fantasy game since 2001, but I'm still curious about it.
7. The Order 1886 : I'm not expecting it be great, but a pretty linear shooter should be a fun time-waster in the beginning of the year.
8. The Witness : I like both pretty and puzzles.
9. Rime : If we can't get Trico then I guess this will do fine instead.
10. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD : I haven't heard many positive impressions from the game, but at least we're getting an interesting demo together with it.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
1 xeno wiiu
2 zelda u
3 mgs v
4 bravely 2
5 splatoon
6 uncharted 4
7 kirby u
8 starfox u
9 code name steam
10 devil third

Yeshua

1. XenoBlade X (Wii U) :

XenoSaga is my favorite video game serie, loved the story, universe and characters, and I loved the exploration and gameplay of XenoBlade, put the 2 together and I will be in heaven.

2. The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky 2 (PC) :

Love the 1st one, extremely charming and very well executed plus dat ending = give me the sequel asap.

3. Atelier Shallie (PS3) :

Loved Gust during the PS2 era but couldn't get into the Arland trilogy and Ar tonelico 3 being bad made me gave up on Gust till earlier this year I tried Ayesha and Escha&Logys and it was great, Gust is back and Shallie looks great.

4. Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold (3DS) :

Could finally get into Etrian Odyssey with the 1st Untold thanks to an optionnal lower difficulty and having pre set character with a story.

5. The Legend of Legacy (3DS) :

Everything about it looks great, if localization was confirmed it would be at the 4th position.

Other games i'm waiting for but I cannot oder : Splatoon (Wii U), The Legend of Zelda (Wii U), Etrian Mystery Dungeon (3DS), Code STEAM (3DS), Captain Toad (Wii U), Yoshi Wolly Wood (Wii U), Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Wii U) and some games I forgetting and whatever good stuff get announced during the year.

Not to put my nose where it may not belong, but I'm seeing people listing stuff like Final Fantasy XV and Silent Hills. These games... have very little chance of releasing in 2015. I would say that there's no way, but I have no evidence to back that up. However, I think it's fair to deploy some common sense. Both games have a long way to go yet. We'll be lucky if they come out in 2016.

Anyway, just saying, wouldn't it be a bit more reasonable to vote for games that have a confirmed 2015 release? I think stuff like Zelda may miss the 2015 date, but Nintendo keeps saying 2015 so I think that's fair.

Randam

4. Uncharted 4
5. Bloodborne
7. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
9. Batman: Arkham Knight

BY2K

Membero Americo
Not to put my nose where it may not belong, but I'm seeing people listing stuff like Final Fantasy XV and Silent Hills. These games... have very little chance of releasing in 2015. I would say that there's no way, but I have no evidence to back that up. However, I think it's fair to deploy some common sense. Both games have a long way to go yet. We'll be lucky if they come out in 2016.

Anyway, just saying, wouldn't it be a bit more reasonable to vote for games that have a confirmed 2015 release? I think stuff like Zelda may miss the 2015 date, but Nintendo keeps saying 2015 so I think that's fair.

It's actually in the rules of the OP, but some people choose to ignore or not read them.

Camisado

2. Final Fantasy XV
3. Persona 5
4. Uncharted 4
5. Just Cause 3
6. No Man's Sky
7. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
8. Rime
9. Batman: Arkham Knight
10. The Division

The division is only so low on this list because at this rate Ubisoft will either screw it up, or it'll end up being exactly the same as all their other games, climbing up radio towers to find all the secondary content I can play etc.

spekkeh

Banned
1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U: My love for Zelda actually severely diminished with Skyward Sword, but this seems to be going into the complete opposite direction. Exploration, open world, cartoon style, it's everything I want.

2. No Man's Sky: To be honest I don't think this game is even going to be much fun, but this thread is about most anticipated, and I can't wait to see what it will actually be like. Even if that means I stop playing after an hour and can't shut up complaining to GAF for the rest of the year about it.

3. Metal Gear Solid V: I'm a bit apprehensive because the last MGS I played was 2 and I never finished that or the first. But the dense open world and Kojima quirkiness, not to mention the good reviews of Ground Zeroes, has me intrigued.

4. Star Fox: Star Fox 64 is one of my favorite games ever. An on-rails shooter now seems too limiting to still garner much excitement, but truth be told I just want some kind of techno remix of Corneria to shoot stuff too.

5. Uncharted 4: You know what to expect and that it will be great. As well as that it will be greatly overhyped by ND GAF.

6. Until Dawn: From the trailers I fear this game is going to be too horror-y, and not the dumb slasher schlock with gratuitous nudity that you want it to be, which seems like more of an afterthought. Still hoping though.

7. Splatoon: FPS used to be my favorite genre, but I got bored with it ten years ago. Can't wait for some much needed change of pace.

8. Xenoblade Chronicles X: I loved the first twenty hours of Xenoblade, but then got bored. This will probably be similar (or even worse given they made the world even bigger). Still, as the one remaining little JRPG that could, I'm in for sampling it again.

9. Rime: Looks beautiful, will probably be incredibly dull.

10. The Order 1886: See Rime.

x. Mario Maker: I teach game design and am incredibly hyped to buy this game for my classes, even though there will be no funding to do anything with it.

Avinexus

1. The Division
2. Firewatch
3. Hyper Light Drifter
4. Inside
5. Below
6. No Man's Sky
7. Mirror's Edge
8. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
9. Star Wars Battlefront
10. Adr1ft

hal9001

Banned
1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain : My favourite gaming series of all time. Ground Zeroes proved that the next logical step in pushing the series forward is to take it in the open world direction and it looks like it is going to deliver.
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
3. The Order: 1886
4. The Witness
5. Bloodborne
6 Zelda Wii U
7. Batman Arkham Knight
8.Everyone's got to the rapture
9. Mighty No. 9
10. No Man's Sky

First.
The Last Guardian
also Rime if it had a concrete release date.

Mdk7

1. Splatoon

Superb art direction, crazy concept, that special Nintendo touch on a shooter, amazing gameplay and squids: could you possibly want more? Don't think so.

2. Bloodborne

I loved Dark Souls, and the setting for this one seems even more unique and obscure. The new gameplay mechanics sound super cool, the art direction is simply stunning and there is even a Plague Doctor... COUNT ME IN.

3. Titan Souls

A bow that shoots one single arrow, your energy at just 1HP and 20 bosses to kill (à la Shadow of the Colossus): i played it at Gamescom and LOVED it. It's brutal, it's unforgiving, it's simply a fucking blast.

4. The Witcher 3

I kinda liked the second one, but this is shaping up like an astonishing RPG on a whole different level. Really can't wait to become Geralt once again, living one memorable adventure.

5. Evolve

The reveal didn't impress me at all, but then i got to play it at E3 and Gamescom and i was instantly hooked by the asymmetrical gameplay. Great balance, cool monsters, amazing blend of competition and co-op make it a must have for me (even if the Alpha was pretty bad and i still have some concerns regarding variety and the potential short lasting appeal of the formula).

6. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Another dose of Hotline Miami. Should i seriously say more?

7. Rime

I adore Tequilaworks and this one just looks so incredibly promising, with that stunning art and those atmospheres with a bit of Zelda, a bit of Studio Ghibli and a bit of Team Ico. Along with Bloodborne, one of the most important PS4 exclusives IMHO.

8. No Man's Sky

The concept might just be one of the most ambitious and daring ever, so that, the colorful art direction and those space dinosaurs are more than enough for me to become interested in the project. I'm a bit worried about the actual gameplay, and i strongly hope this one doesn't end up like Spore, but we'll see in the upcoming months.

9. Cuphead

Madly in love with the idea, 30s cartoons are just so adorably creepy... This one really seems like a labor of love (i read how they are actually making the game, it's insane!), i truly hope the gameplay is on par with the stunning art direction.

10. Dying Light

Dead Island was a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, but this game (despite showing some clear ties with that, given the developer...) seems a production on a whole different level. Plus the parkour à la Mirror's Edge really gives it a great feeling, so it might be the perfect candidate for the potential surprise of 2015.

img_01.png

1. Super Robot Wars Z3 Heaven Chapter : The conclusion to my soon to be game of the year. Hopefully all the rough spots will be smoothed out and it will be a proper conclusion to the SRW Z "trilogy"

2. Persona 5 : Got into Persona games with P3/P4 like many others. Obviously very much looking forward to a new entry just to see what they do different and whats new.

3. Metal Gear Solid V : Looks like an amazing action game, if not the pinacle of stealth genre. Kojima's unique take on video games is something I want to experience.

4. The Witcher 3 : Just like with P5, I loved Witcher 1 and 2, it was amazing just how much of a step up the 2nd game was. Still excited for this one despite all the negative news this year.

5. No Man's Sky : The Sci Fi space sim that I am hitching my hopes on. Seems ambitious but more practical than the likes of Star Citizen.

6. Batman Arkham Knight : Mordor reminded me just how much I love this style of combat. The previous Rock Steady games have shown great attention to detail and how much passion there is behind this series. I would love to see their conclusion to the series.

Tuck

1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : I'm a huge Zelda fan, so I get excited about any Zelda title. The game, from what we have seen, looks beautiful. I just hope the world has plenty to do in it. Easily my most hyped game.
2. Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain : I love the Metal Gear franchise almost as much as Zelda. Ground Zeroes was fantastic, so I'm sure MGS 5 will deliver.
3. Splatoon : New Nintendo IP, looks like a lot of fun. Love the art style.
4. Uncharted 4 : Was tempted to put this above Splatoon just cause I have had so much fun with past uncharted games, but Splatoon just looks so fresh.
5. No Man's Sky : Tbh I don't know if this game will delievr, but I love the ambition and can't wait to find out for myself.
6. Rime : Sold based on art style alone. Could be a fun adventure.
7. Code Name Steam : Just finished playing Valkyria Chronicles and it was a blast. If this game is half as good, it'll be something special.
8. Xenoblade Chronicles X : Typically not an RPG guy but the world looks so beautiful.
9. Terraway : Never got to play the original. Nows my chance.
10. Ratchet and Clank Redux : We barely know anything about this. Wish it was a completely new game ratehr than a reimagining, but its Ratchet so I will play it - thats pretty much why its on the list despite the fact we know almost nothing about it.

Honourable Mention:
Mirrors Edge 2 : Been wanting a sequel for years. Finally get one. But it probably won't be 2015, hence why its only an honourable mention and not in the top 3.

1. Zelda Wii U : Looks amazing. My most hyped game in years.

2. Batman Arkham Knight : I love the series and can't wait for that next gen feel...

3. No Mans Sky : Space Exploration. Need I say more?

4. Xenoblade Chrinicles X : Hyped since the infamous January 2013 reveal. Can't wait.

5. Metal Gear Solid V : I really enjoyed Ground Zeroes, a much bigger version of that sounds amazing.

Ramenman

6D0fYWO.png

1. Just Cause 3 :

There are a lot of games I'm relatively happy are coming. Some games I'm curious about and will probably enjoy for what they are (No Man's Sky, Rime, Zelda, Uncharted 4, maybe even Phantom Pain), some I just rationally know will be great (Arkham Knight), but really, the only game that has my blood boiling and hype throttling is this one, it's over everything else. It's been almost 5 years since I've wanted that. If the gap between Just Cause 2 and 3 is the same as the one between Just Cause and Just Cause 2, we're in for something incredible. And if it isn't ? I don't think I care, I'll just love it anyway.

So, that's my whole list :D

ZSeba

1. Zelda Wii U
2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
3. Bloodborne
4. Batman Arkham Knight
5. Uncharted 4
6. The Witcher 3
7. Xenoblade Chronicles X
8. Splatoon
9. Rime
10. Mortal Kombat X

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
1. Zelda Wii U
2. Metal Gear Solid V
3. Uncharted 4
4. The Witness
5. Rainbow Six Seige
6. The Order
7. The Division
8. Quantum Break
9. Splatoon
10. Witcher 3

1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
3. Uncharted 4
4. Batman Arkham Knight
5. Yoshi’s Wooly World
6. Rise of the Tomb Raider
7. Day of the Tentacle
8. Mario Maker
9. Star Fox
10. Splatoon

It was hard narrowing it down to only ten games. 2015 is going to be nuts with releases.

Top Bottom