• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's iOS Weekly Challenge: Mr. Ninja

Dry_Bones said:
Here I am, but I think that you should give the 3rd place prize to DMPrince .. Despite not updating his gamecenter score, he still made a better score than me and he posted it in this thread before the deadline .. So I think it's fair that he should get the 3rd place prize ..
nah it's okay. you take it! i'll just try harder and make sure my score registers lol.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Agent White said:
wait i won the raffle?!

lol just saw the pm. cool of dash, flunkie for setting this up and buzzjive for providing prizes.
Hey wait a second now, Flunkie did wat? I friggin' love my flunkie-dude but this is all the fruit of my hard work :p

Big props to BuzzJive for offering the prizes.
i've got some cool things in store for the next challenge ;)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Dry_Bones said:
Here I am, but I think that you should give the 3rd place prize to DMPrince .. Despite not updating his gamecenter score, he still made a better score than me and he posted it in this thread before the deadline .. So I think it's fair that he should get the 3rd place prize ..
Hi mate, I think everyone appreciate what you're saying but I'm sure DMPrince's cool with.
In any case, I'll give the prize to you and you can do whatever you like with it :)

Dash Kappei said:
Hey wait a second now, Flunkie did wat? I friggin' love my flunkie-dude but this is all the fruit of my hard work :p

Big props to BuzzJive for offering the prizes.
i've got some cool things in store for the next challenge ;)

heh, guess i just assumed he was a part of it since he's OT3 creator and top poster. i must connect him with all things iOS. you as well.

much credit to you. it was fun and i hope we can turn these challenges into even bigger events.

Top Bottom