• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Never-before-seen Star Wars blooper reel surfaces and shows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akahige

lulz57orm.gif
OMG amazing

Ryaaan14

Banned
I hate to nitpick but why not crop the first 6 seconds out of that gif. It's just making the file way bigger than it needs to be.

Guy.brush

This must be from that recent 699$ Laserdisc auction.
Guy bought a Laserdisc on Ebay, that was meant for EditDroid promotion. It had StarWars film footage on it (to demonstrate EditDroid to potential clients). Some unreleased bits from ROTJ were also released yesterday.

do you know a good place to get an E-11 blaster? That originalstormtrooper.com site is selling a very cool looking one (but then again it seems they designed them in the first place), but Ive seen much more expensive versions around on ebay.

I'm not going to use it, its just going to be a prop in my movie room. But still I don't want to buy a replica that is going to look like .. an expensive toy.

Really no way to get a cheap good one, any decent looking replica is going to cost. The one I use is actually built with real Sterling submachine gun parts and some resin parts to mod it. The most accurate commercially available one would be the Master Replicas but it's limited edition item that now resells for alot. The stuff from originalstormtrooper.com can't be purchased in the US, but they have ok stuff. The guy's claims to creating the original stormtrooper are pretty much nonsense but the UK courts tossed out LFL claims of stopping him from selling it outside the US. The quality of his reproductions of the original TK armor is also quite off and shoddy quality compared to what others have been able to recreate.

If you want something that looks good and is not a fortune, look up Hyperfirm E-11s. They are a type of foam but they are solid and look really great. Most people think they are resin replicas till they touch them. They are great for our costuming needs.

bill0527

I'm going on 9 years at GAF and that damn gif sums up so many threads better than any other gif I've seen on the forums.

Bravo sir, bravo.

Now change it to Xbox ONE with Microsoft heads posted on the stormtroopers

Make Don mattrick the first guy who gets shot and lays down
OMG YES! Someone PLEASE do this.

Edit: It's the belt at the end. That belt falling off is killing me. It's the icing on the cake of all that bumbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom