• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New 3DS packaging design is amazing.

zeromcd73

https://twitter.com/NintendoTweet/status/507474039867056128
IMG_20140904_194440-550x431.png

It's such a nice looking box. It's as if I'm already having fun before I've even opened it up and played on the new system.

What does everyone else think about it, and is there a box that is better?

Edit:
540881C63A43F5001B

the white one doesn't have mario..
new 3DS LL(XL) pacakge

540885FB4E74BA000D

540885FC4E664F0023

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Sadly, there is no way that will say like so for the west. Which is a shame, because it looks hella cool.

Fireblend

Banned
Beautiful. Why do we have to wait so long? T_T I'd give anything for a release-day Smash+NXL bundle here in NA.

Shiina

I wasn't interested in it but this box looks so nice. Maybe I'll get it after all. Damn what a good looking box that is. Mmm...

I think all of the colors/designs on that box are those of the faceplates you can buy to customize your NN3DS.

Kind of smart, I'd say.

Ugh, I think the new 3DS looks much better than the new 3DS XL. I really like the faceplate idea as well. I just don't think I can go back from having a 3DS XL for two years.

Frodo

Love the box.

Shame Nintendo EU and Nintendo America will most likely ruin it.
Or maybe just Nintendo America with their angry Kirby tendencies.

LordGouda

When it hits in to Western areas, it's just going to be a white box with the New 3DS and the logo.

I hope to God not.

ampere

The box does look cool, but omg your tag...

A lesson about exaggerated 'sucking dick' posts I suppose lol.

JordanKZ

Is it true that only the non-LL New 3DS will support the exchangeable cover plates?

Sounds like you take the bottom off the new LL, but not the top one. Might be wrong, either way (at least on release) you can't buy different covers. That's seemingly exclusive to the normal 3DS.

Sounds like you take the bottom off the new LL, but not the top one. Might be wrong, either way (at least on release) you can't buy different covers. That's seemingly exclusive to the normal 3DS.

No different covers for the new LL. You have to take the bottom off to get at the micro SD Card.

Choomp

Banned
Yay! Nice looking stuff. I'm just going to hope that it's going to be the same in North America for the time being, but we'll probably get screwed over with this one.

Top Bottom