• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne gameplay trailer

Alric

Nightmare Creatures 3 confirmed. Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel. Let strength be granted so the world might be mended.

Nephtes

The texture work on the ground is amazing.

Still not sure if I want or not. Being all sword and board in Dark Souls, the dual wielding thing scares me if the game is going to be Souls hard.

The game is a looker though. Hnngh... Tough choices.

i5k0F4EOyd1Fr.gif

In my veins.

Sami+

HOLY SHIT

I love how fast the gameplay looks. This seriously looks like an enormous leap from the last generation.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

wickfut

Banned
This time it has the proper hardware to support such a vision.

Glad to see it being geared more towards an aggressive style rather than block -> hit.

I'll believe it when I see it first hand.

It also uses the same green/blue hue colour filter which From has used on all their Souls games promo footage, but this colour filter has never been in their final releases.

I wonder if there will actually be a day/night cycle now, with things changing depending on time of day. I really hope so, making the world more dynamic is one of the things I was hoping they would do.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I really hate the look of this game, it's like Brown: The Game. Then again I thought the Dark Souls games had some of the ugliest art design I've seen so that makes sense.

Top Bottom