• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 video showing soft engine 2.0

just read the summary , and then i thought ..this is the rioght time for some prison school pictures..
and then i scrolled down.

GAF delivers.

synce

Does anyone know how DLC works on PS4? Do you need a Japanese console or credit card to buy Japanese DLC? What if you go with the Asian version? And has Tecmo said if the JP version will include english text? I'm assuming every version has every language just like previous DOA games but it'd be nice to get an official confirmation

raven777

Does anyone know how DLC works on PS4? Do you need a Japanese console or credit card to buy Japanese DLC? What if you go with the Asian version? And has Tecmo said if the JP version will include english text? I'm assuming every version has every language just like previous DOA games but it'd be nice to get an official confirmation

You don't need Japanese console, but you need Japanese account. For Japanese account you need either Japanese credit card or buy Japanese PSN card.

JP version having English is not confirmed yet. So nobody knows at the moment.

PureYeti

EnchantingLazyGecko.gif

-The biggest feature of Soft Engine 2.0 is ass. We wanted ass jiggle. We also added sunburn effect and clothe falling off.

-Director Shinbori didn't really care about ass at first, since he was only focused on boobs. But as he worked on DOAX3, he realized how amazing ass jiggle is. Playing DOAX3 will make people realize how amazing ass is.

tumblr_n9d54xvGDe1qdfvslo2_1280.gif

solid mike

Buying a PS4 for this is the easy part

Looking at the store clerks and not spilling all my spaghetti as I hand them over this game and the subsequent hiding of this CD case at home is the hard one

There is a long interview on famitsu, but not really much detail on the game (it seems funny interview though)

-DOA5LR and DOAX3 dev team is different. DOA5LR update team is not the same team as the DOAX3 dev team, but they share information.
-The biggest feature of Soft Engine 2.0 is ass. We wanted ass jiggle. We also added sunburn effect and clothe falling off.
-They initially wanted to put ass jiggle on DOA5LR, but since it was a fighting game they thought people wouldn't notice it as much. But with DOAX3, there are stuff like gravure mode so people will have lots of opportunities to notice those jiggles.
-Each characters have different ass jiggles. Also each swimsuit has different jiggles. So ass jiggle pattern is '# of character X # of swimsuits.' We want users to feel the difference in ass jiggle on each characters.
-Director Shinbori didn't really care about ass at first, since he was only focused on boobs. But as he worked on DOAX3, he realized how amazing ass jiggle is. Playing DOAX3 will make people realize how amazing ass is.
-Ass jiggle is technically a lot more difficult to create than boob jiggle. Boob jiggle was mainly focused on the movement of bones. But with ass jiggle, it bends according to the movement of the leg. It's very difficult to portray that bending in the graphics. They are calibrating it everyday to get it right.
-They also added the slight skin deformation with swimsuits. (it's the effect where tight swimsuit slightly deforms the skin)
-In past DOA games you (the player) are the one who is controlling the character, but with the new Owner mode, the character is focusing her attention to you (the player). DOAX1 was out 13 years ago, and the idol culture have changed a lot over the years. Back then, people were satisfied with just looking at those idols. But now, the fan's relationship with the idol is much closer, and they want the idol's attention. So instead of just looking at girls, we wanted the players to interact with the girls this time.
-When we thought of the owner mode, we also decided to implement PSVR feature. We haven't actually made the PSVR feature yet, but we want to have the feature ready when PSVR hits the shelves.
-Popular swimsuits from past games will be in
-The game supports cross-play, but you can't trade money/items. There are specific swimsuit you can only get in certain version (like venus swimsuit is only on Vita, fortune is only on PS4) With cross feature you can use venus swimsuit on PS4/fortune on Vita.

amazing XD

chrono01

There is a long interview on famitsu, but not really much detail on the game (it seems funny interview though)

-DOA5LR and DOAX3 dev team is different. DOA5LR update team is not the same team as the DOAX3 dev team, but they share information.
-They initially wanted to put ass jiggle on DOA5LR, but since it was a fighting game they thought people wouldn't notice it as much. But with DOAX3, there are stuff like gravure mode so people will have lots of opportunities to notice those jiggles.
-Each characters have different ass jiggles. Also each swimsuit has different jiggles. So ass jiggle pattern is '# of character X # of swimsuits.' We want users to feel the difference in ass jiggle on each characters.
-Ass jiggle is technically a lot more difficult to create than boob jiggle. Boob jiggle was mainly focused on the movement of bones. But with ass jiggle, it bends according to the movement of the leg. It's very difficult to portray that bending in the graphics. They are calibrating it everyday to get it right.
-They also added the slight skin deformation with swimsuits. (it's the effect where tight swimsuit slightly deforms the skin)
-In past DOA games you (the player) are the one who is controlling the character, but with the new Owner mode, the character is focusing her attention to you (the player). DOAX1 was out 13 years ago, and the idol culture have changed a lot over the years. Back then, people were satisfied with just looking at those idols. But now, the fan's relationship with the idol is much closer, and they want the idol's attention. So instead of just looking at girls, we wanted the players to interact with the girls this time.
-When we thought of the owner mode, we also decided to implement PSVR feature. We haven't actually made the PSVR feature yet, but we want to have the feature ready when PSVR hits the shelves.
-The game supports cross-play, but you can't trade money/items. There are specific swimsuit you can only get in certain version (like venus swimsuit is only on Vita, fortune is only on PS4) With cross feature you can use venus swimsuit on PS4/fortune on Vita.
HSRORW7.gif

Ryan_MSF

This is the single greatest fucking thing i've ever read in my life.

Ricitor

Sweet mother of god. February cannot come soon enough!

iratA

Unhhhh. I stared at that for a whole 5 minutes.

I think I got to about 8. Mesmerising

So do I need a JP account for Asian Version, or is it a different region? Also how do I go about creating said account? I'm gonna need help for this one! Need to redeem any free DLC on offer, shouldn't need a JP Credit card for that?

I think I got to about 8. Mesmerising

So do I need a JP account for Asian Version, or is it a different region? Also how do I go about creating said account? I'm gonna need help for this one! Need to redeem any free DLC on offer, shouldn't need a JP Credit card for that?

You need to create a Hong Kong PSN account, and it's as easy as a NA one since it supports English. Just make up some address. You don't need a CC to redeem free DLC and can use prepaid cards from Play-Asia if you want to buy something.

iratA

Oh nice thanks! Think I had an old HK account from PS3 days, maybe that will still work. Gotta dig up my old paperwork.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Someone out there is a fucking genius at coding ass/boob jiggle physics.

He's probably all like "all those CS and Softeng courses... IT WAS ALL FUCKING WORTH IT!"

That's the coming of age story every man goes through. You blossom on the other side a better man...

A wiser man...

An Ass man.

Top Bottom