• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Driveclub gameplay

Overrated. Horizon 2 looks better without even trying.
wtzgU.gif

Without even trying? Well I'm cancelling my pre-order.

R_Deckard

I noticed that this applies to pretty much every beautiful game on PS4.

Even the low compression, high res videos of Infamous and KZ did not prepare me for how it would look on my TV. I expect the same from DC

Yeah, this is the best looking racing game ever, the engine running an open world game would be stunning.

When it start is pans over the track and clouds it looks like a BBC nature program at points.

Great stuff. Just two more weeks....

I know I cannot wait, I even bough the digital copy so as not to wait as I see it as a GoTo game in my PS4 without needing to scrabble for the disc.

After playing the great Forza 2 and Project cars (both PS4 and XboxOne) this is simply on another level.

Also on that note pretty sure X1 Pcars was 900/60 and ps4 was 1080/60 but dev there would not commit but if my eye res counter tm does not fail me it was.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
What an amazing game engine. I want a Skyrim game done with this engine.

ShapeGSX

Why is an Alfa Romeo 4C keeping up with a Mclaren P12 on a straight? 1:36 in the video. (Or just look at the GIF 3 posts down.)

Just release the game already! I wasn't hyped for a racing game since GT5 which disappointed me quite a bit, but in Evo I trust!

It looks like any other racing game out on current gens. What's up with the track on the last part. No dirt debris flying from the tires?

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
eh...i did not really follow that game.

what do ps+ members get again? a version with less stuff or something?

RoKKeR

Looks great! Won't be able to play day and date but I'm looking forward to checking out the preview version when I'm home for the holidays.

I bummed that it seems to be just a romp of European super cars, but that's not such a bad collection of cars. Just wish there was more variety but then again by the time I play all of that free DLC could hopefully flesh it out a little more!

I also think my enjoyment of this game will be largely determined by the tracks. A bunch of road tracks is fine... as long as they are damn good.

Yeah.. This is just the best looking racer. Dammit.. Will probably get a PS+ subscription since this and other upcoming games just seem like they are worth it.

Nokterian

To me this has almost a feeling towards Hot Pursuit 2010, amazing racetracks and lots of stuff to do. And that my friends is and always be my favorite racing game.

Dear god, this game is gorgeous. This really makes me want an officially supported PS4 wheel (or another fire-sale on the thrustmaster T500).

So where should I go to see what's the latest & greatest on wheels/pedals for PS4? I can't believe MSFT has released a Forza title on Xbox One without proper wheel support, it's insane. Ah, looks like Mad Catz has one now. Hm, and Thrustmaster has quite a few for PS4... hmm... hm....

Putty

Lol, not even 2 pages in and the fucking idiots are shitting YET ANOTHER DC thread up! Oh how insignificant your lives must be.

BadWolf

Really looking forward to playing this.

Racers usually don't grab me for long so the PS+ version should be just right.

So where should I go to see what's the latest & greatest on wheels/pedals for PS4? I can't believe MSFT has released a Forza title on Xbox One without proper wheel support, it's insane. Ah, looks like Mad Catz has one now. Hm, and Thrustmaster has quite a few for PS4... hmm... hm....

AFAIK the only official PS4 wheel is the newly released Thrustmaster T80, which doesn't even have force feedback. Pathetic, really.

Vestax

Banned
Fighting the good fight again are you.

Uh...I own both consoles. Unlike fanboys, I have no problem calling out the issues with a product and praising them (PS4, Xbox). #DC threads tend to attract certain comments, that's what I was expecting.

It's funny how you are viewing it tho...anyway, I don't want to derail this thread.

Navid

What is corridor in Spanish..?

Looks nice, not long to go now until the crazy October season onwards begins. Looking forward to getting hands on with it and giving the online multiplayer a go.

Top Bottom