• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New easter egg found in Resident Evil 4.

Senoculum

It's a texture to test environments and make sure they're to size (i.e. accurate to scale).

Was left behind/undeleted, because hey, it's way out in the distance and no one's gonna notice!

13ruce

Banned
These kind of discoveries is one of the many reasons why i love gaming.

Attention to detail and some of the secrests in some games are insane. Awesome stuff.

Really cool find, it's probably one of the developers messing around doing tests. Still, cool that seemingly nobody else found it until now.

L.O.R.D

also,if you look closely enough, you can see a dead body of a women in some kind of suit, very close to regina from dino crisis.

sorry jaw :(

halfbeast

Banned
NtXFNSN.gif

sYx4lkd.jpg

h773rPZ.jpg

2590922-3988854157-kqz1p.gif

x5ynn7h.jpg

8873e4657e134bc866ae829b9209c429.gif

(she's bi)

Octavia

Unconfirmed Member
How hasnt anybody found that yet by dumping textures? Texture dumping in dolphin and the pc version have been around for a long time.

poodaddy

Cool! Any day where you're actively reminded of RE4 is a good day.

I second this. That's an extremely well hidden easter egg. I wonder if it's also in the remaster on Steam or PS4. Anyone have time to check? I would but I've gotta get to work :/

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
I can't express my love enough for this game. It's too bad every other Resident Evil after this has just felt like chasing a high I'll never get beyond replaying RE4.

M3d10n

Honestly I wouldn't be against the two-man HD mod team putting a picture of themselves there as a replacement of the Easter Egg for their hard work.

Nah, they need to locate that person and arrange to take a higher quality picture, in the same pose with the same clothes.

PillarEN

Very nice. Deserving of being added to the "videogame facts that blow your mind" just because it's taken this long and hey it's RE4.

Top Bottom