• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New FFXV 'Dawn' trailer releasing tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axass

I dunno what you guys were expecting. The trailer was pretty good, not everything has to be "bang, bang, boom, slash".

Meowster

gamescomBG.jpg
This artwork is gorgeous though.

Mortemis

Banned
It didn't even look like King Regis.

I thought it was the driver from the earlier trailers shown at E3 2013 lol

yeah definitely didn't look like him. who knows tho, they're ok with getting rid of characters, redesigning them shouldn't be too outta the question. I'd like to believe tho that it isn't him.

I don't know about you guys, but it looked like Regis was the one who knocked over Luna(?) at the very beginning. Kind of seems like they're hinting at Noctis and Luna being siblings who were separated.

Unlikely considering his armor shows a dragon-like emblem.

orochi91

I don't know about you guys, but it looked like Regis was the one who knocked over Luna(?) at the very beginning. Kind of seems like they're hinting at Noctis and Luna being siblings who were separated.

Maybe Noctis was chosen to be the heir over Luna?

And Luna is to "disposed" of now?

More information regarding the trailer will be unveiled in the upcoming Active Time Report, scheduled for August 5, 2015, at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) / 12:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).

They'll be hosting something on Twitch.

lol, get back to bed people.

Eblo

I liked the trailer, but I also had 0 expectations. Probably could've done without a solid minute of hugging and nothing else, however.

Hikami

not sure how to react to that

It would've been okay if they had just released that trailer without warning but to tease it in advance was disappointing. Hope the ATR is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom