• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 multiplayer video from PAX 2015.

Yup that's halo 5.

It's hard to get excited at multiplayer footage after playing it for a couple of weeks. Just wanna get my hands on it again.

VinFTW

Oh my god.

This is BY FAR the worst player I've ever seen.

Also, this build is 2-3 months old I believe.

Their sound design is blowing my mind!

Recharging your sheilds creates a vacuum where you don't hear the full sound effect??
Love the detail!

EDIT: but the player is having real issues. lol two plasma gernades in to the wall and their ally. dont kill yourself

Nibel

Worst player of all time?
KuGsj.gif

The more I see from this game, the more I realize that I'm just kind of bored with console FPS games in general.

It's real, real pretty though.

well that was hard to watch. never mind skill, the player moves so much it hurts my eyes trying to follow along.

spectator mode does not work outside of competitive settings.

RedAssedApe

Banned
awful player. embarrassing if this is a gamespot editor. pls identify yourself so that i can avoid any articles written by you about shooters in the future :p

Bsigg12

Christ, whoever was playing was terrible. Theres a newer Warzone video from RUL that actually shows some solid gameplay.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
God damn, I'm dying to see new maps, especially new Warzone maps. There's bound to be more significant news coming out of PAX, right?

You guys thought he was bad? I was actually quite impressed by him (then again, I'm not too good at Halo or shooters in general).

When you shoot at your team-mates. Jump scare and shoot when your team mate comes around the corner. When you pass an edge and shoot at nothing. Yeah. He shot the plasma caster right at his team mate that was trying to kill the guy behind him.
it's okay, if i never played halo and just and an fps where i never really seen my team-mates or worked as a team, then i'd shoot at everything too.

>Switches Pistol for Storm Rifle
No, wait what are you
>Starts trying to exchange crossmap fire with Storm Rifle
Oh noooooooooo

God damn, I'm dying to see new maps, especially new Warzone maps. There's bound to be more significant news coming out of PAX, right?

Franklez was teasing something new on Monday over at HaloENT.

Bsigg12

It's almost September and outside of Orion and Pegasus from the beta, we haven't seen a single thing of Forge. I want Forge news.

I want to see Raid in Apex 7

ShamePain

Banned
Still baffling that Halo 3 has better grenade SFX but other than that it looks pretty solid, if it's locked 60 then I'm impressed. And looks like there's canned animations instead of ragdoll after death.

Still baffling that Halo 3 has better grenade SFX but other than that it looks pretty solid, if it's locked 60 then I'm impressed. And looks like there's canned animations instead of ragdoll after death.

No, there's definitely ragdoll. At least, there was in the beta.

Bsigg12

The death animations are a mix of location based last shot animations and rag doll.

ObiDin

That is some of the worst playing I've ever seen. I realize this is from a demonstration but throwing and shooting at your own team constantly and the self kills with grenades...

The graphics and gameplay look decent from what I can tell.

God that was terrible, even if I casually play I still know how to chuck a fucking grenade. but this same idiot will review the game for gamespot and give it a low score because he doesn't know how to shoot.

So what weapons have been confirmed for Halo 5 so far? because I haven't seen any footage of the Gravity Hammer or the Fuel Rod Cannon. it would suck if the GH doesn't make it because that would mean no Grifball and the FRC is a classic Halo weapon they'd be nuts to remove it and not get any backlash.

Ramirez

That is some fine journo gameplay there, yup.

^ Not a beta map...not even close to any of the layouts from the beta.

Top Bottom