• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New 'HALO NIGHTFALL' (live-action short series produced by Ridley Scott) Trailer

SFenton

JESUS CHRIST INTERNET

You can't just leak the Avengers 2 trailer AND THEN show me this badass Halo trailer

THERE IS A HYPE LIMIT WITHIN HUMANS

LycanXIII

Ridley Scott and The Flood has me excited.
But what's the thing at the 1:55 mark that breaks down into other things? Infection forms taking the shape of a human?

Obscured

Ridley Scott and The Flood has me excited.
But what's the thing at the 1:55 mark that breaks down into other things? Infection forms taking the shape of a human?

I was wondering that as well. Alternate Hunter form?

Locke appears to be a badass, looking forward to it. I've been wanting some good sci-fi, hope this scratches that itch (looks like it will).

That movie would have been amazing.

But Elysium was amazing.

maneil99

Some terrible lines and voice acting there. Visually looks good, that's about it. Then again I thought FuD was god awful.

I'm looking forward to this, the trailer gave me chills. And a year ago I honestly thought I was done with Halo.

Also, the similarities between Destiny and Halo are... Plenty. Guardians (3 different cases!), Nightfall, Precursors, Ghosts, Nathan Fillion.

SpyGuy239

Looks good alright, But I have to say the whole trailer was pretty meh. All the Halo Game launch trailers or E3 showings were leap and bounds better than this trailer, which harly piqued my interest despite my loving the halo universe.

RAIDEN1

I just can't wait for the HD cutscenes of the Master chief collection to be put together and made into a movie! That's about as close as to a Halo movie, we fans will probably get....the CGI in that looks dam-near-photo-realistic...like Halo 4's cut scenes..

Top Bottom