• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New NVIDIA GPU roadmap and Pascal details revealed at GTC 2015 opening keynote

Ustream? Really?

I guess I get can't it at work, because all I see is a black screen.

Bloody hell, use Twitch like the rest of the civilized world....

EDIT: Works on my phone, of course. For now it says "webcast will begin shortly."

wildfire

Banned
I'm actually interested in the deep learning segment. I hope Nvidia is offering some useful and somewhat easy to learn tools.

Twitch has a more stable stream but it uses more resources than resources. Both versions have their tradeoffs.

LeleSocho

Banned
GTC 2013:
T4a53DH.jpg

GTC 2014:
Mbc9Ghm.jpg

GTC 2015 Nvidia roadmap: ?????

I don't know why people bring up this... the first slide was also 2016, they just changed the name.

Hawk269

Since it isn't on twitch, I would expect it to be the usual GTC affair and not have much to do with gaming

Since they plan to announce/launch Titan X there will be some gaming, but most of it will be about Cars and Government stuff etc. It is not a gaming centric conference, but they will have the segment that talks about it due to Titan X and perhaps other announcements that may/may not be announced.

Redmoon

Anandtech had a review up, but got taken down apparently.
Though someone managed to get a pic of a page over at OCN, says its $1000 on it, and 50-60% faster than 780Ti (33% than 980).

Smokey

titan x

$1,000
no Double Precision
Hard Launch today

anandtech put up their review for a split second before pulling it

mr stroke

Anandtech had a review up, but got taken down apparently.
Though someone managed to get a pic of a page over at OCN, says its $1000 on it, and 50-60% faster than 780Ti (33% than 980).

Yaaaahooo
$999 bitches !!!!!!!!!

Thank You, Jen-Hsun

Zoned

Actively hates charity
I like Nvidia's CEO. Seems like the guy has an interesting personality rather than generic looking corporate CEO's that we get to see.

Hawk269

I was in with Titan X regardless of the price, the $999.99 price point though makes it even easier. As long as the benchmarks are what I hope they are, I should be ordering 2 Titan X shortly. Just hoping Evga has them available today! :)

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
wait.... there are super computers being built... AND internet service providers...??????? what???????????!!!!????????

Hasn't the supercomputer thing been known for a while? Or are these different than the ones I posted a thread about a couple months back?

Top Bottom