• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new PS4 bundle called "Player Bundle"? PS4 + The Order 1886 + TLOU + Bloodborne

NIGHT-

Not that great considering the order isn't very good and TLou can be bought online for $15( digital download key)

Cheech

Not that great considering the order isn't very good and TLou can be bought online for $15( digital download key)

The real issue with The Order is that with bundled games, don't you kind of want to put your best foot forward? Puzzling they would such a low rated game in an official Sony bundle.

If I didn't already have a beautiful white ps4 this would have been a great bundle. As for the order, I'm not really a fan of shooters and while the game was on the short side I thought it was a fantastic game. The setting, the characters, the story gripped me and it was fun to play.

Paskil

Well, it's either The Order, Knack, or Killzone. Bundling an internally developed game technically means no lost profit, since they have to pay no fee to any company or any of the profit to a third party. I would assume that they have to pay some small fee to independent publishers when they make a FIFA or COD bundle. It seems like a no brainer to entice new buyers. It wouldn't make sense to include one of two 18 month old games in a bundle with two, more popular new releases.

Well, it's either The Order, Knack, or Killzone. Bundling an internally developed game technically means no lost profit, since they have to pay no fee to any company or any of the profit to a third party. I would assume that they have to pay some small fee to independent publishers when they make a FIFA or COD bundle. It seems like a no brainer to entice new buyers. It wouldn't make sense to include one of two 18 month old games in a bundle with two, more popular new releases.

What about Infamous?

Two games and a movie? Nice.

i3kYdDuyMu8ny.gif

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
The real issue with The Order is that with bundled games, don't you kind of want to put your best foot forward? Puzzling they would such a low rated game in an official Sony bundle.
Bloodborne and TLoU aren't putting your best foot forward?

They may also want to guage reaction to The Order if people get it in a bundle versus the $60 price tag. I feel like that was a major issue for most people with the game.

Stanng243

I think Bloodborne needs to step up it's game. It's the only game in the bundle without photo mode, and they need to fix that.

Top Bottom