• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sony Japan Studio TGS event listed later for today (Show floor recap)

Nicnico is shiiiiit. Such a bad service god knows why its used so much.

Also guys The Last Guardian is not going to be here. You really think Sony is going to unveil TLG at a shitty nico nico stream that no one can watch........please. Gravity Rush 2 maybe.

What are you doing

just announce TLG

image.php

Hexa

Are they controlling the guys with the motion controls on the controller or something? I thought all playroom games implemented the camera.

Anko

Show about introducing their games, does just that.

Come to GAF and see people complaining about no announcements? What was everyone expecting? A press conference?

Nicnico is shiiiiit. Such a bad service god knows why its used so much.

Also guys The Last Guardian is not going to be here. You really think Sony is going to unveil TLG at a shitty nico nico stream that no one can watch........please. Gravity Rush 2 maybe.
Niconico is awesome.

Hexa

I expected the climax of that to be more of a climax (since he said climax, only word I understood). It needs a proper end boss fight imo.

Show about introducing their games, does just that.

Come to GAF and see people complaining about no announcements? What was everyone expecting? A press conference?

Niconico is awesome.

No its not. Sign in to watch, I heard you even have to pay to watch certain streams......lol gtfo with that shit.

aly

I actually like watching this. Handsome dudes playing some games. Hope they play Bloodborne again too. Even getting a few laughs out of that hitbox chat.

Top Bottom