• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sony Japan Studio TGS event listed later for today (Show floor recap)

Takao

Banned
I guess Morita isn't a big fan of show floor teases like Kawano.

Oh my. Did he just confirm that there's no new title and that it was an error on the Bloodborne stage description? I was playing destiny and didn't catch.

Edit: Judging by the stream comments, yes he did.

They already confirmed that when the page was updated to specify the announcement is for Bloodborne.

Anko

I guess Morita isn't a big fan of show floor teases like Kawano.

They already confirmed that when the page was updated to specify the announcement is for Bloodborne.

Yeah, but some were somehow clinging on to the hope that it was an accidental leak. This shuts it down completely.

zeromcd73

Yeah, but some were somehow clinging on to the hope that it was an accidental leak. This shuts it down completely.
I'm still holding onto 1 little thread of hope for tomorrow, only because there is still that 1 PS4 game unaccounted for from the TGS Sony website leak.

I'm still holding onto 1 little thread of hope for tomorrow, only because there is still that 1 PS4 game unaccounted for from the TGS Sony website leak.

Wasn't that shot down as being wrong too? I like hype, makes my life a little bit less miserable for some hours/days, but if it's just based on fluffy clouds, mistranslations or typos I'd rather pass.

What did this end up being?

500531a1_1706_ccfd.gif

Top Bottom