• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Order: 1886 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky_R

Had a minute between tasks.

MjjKbes.png

Edit: Fuck you both.

Haha. You got beaten on both counts. Anyway, yours is good as well.

bombshell

@ Hoje & Bombshell...
To those who appear 'over sensitive' to any form of question other than one which sucks off a Sony game, please grow the fuck up ffs.

My observation is a legitimate point, especially considering I own a ps4 AND that the blood does NOT show consistency as follows:-

- the vaporised head
= NO BLOOD

- the shot grenade
= NO BLOOD

- the revolver to the face
= NO BLOOD

- the shotgun to the legs
= BLOOD and a great effect, yes please!

So, how why do I need to move the goalposts again or ....

Please explain. Thanks.

You were very obviously proved wrong with a gif.
Me and Hoje simply told you to find something else to criticize.
Why is that being "over sensitive"?

I have been a huge fan of this game from the get-go and am delighted to finally see others jump on the bandwagon.

We've had a tough year my fellow knights but our moment is nearly at hand!

SomTervo

A woman shoots her husband, then holds him under water for five minutes. Finally, she hangs him. Five minutes later they enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How?

Don't look it up.

OT: It looks like the best bits of TLoU and Bioshock. Even if there's nothing more than really good gunfighting - but plenty of it - I'll be happy.

I'd be happy if TLoU2 was just loads and loads of excellent gunfights. They're so amazing and intense.

Also, while the close quarters combat uses prompts which look like QTE, it's not QTE. It's closer to like in TLoU when a little button prompt would hover near bad guys when you could grab them. Nobody said that was QTE, and it's the same thing as here.

OlgerO

Neo Member
I am starting to get really hopefull that this is going to be a high quality game. The only problem is that I have limited money, and I was already planning to buy both the witcher and bloodborne in the coming months. Wil probably pick this up at some point for the graphics, atmosphere and story alone.

Alchemist

Hope EU doesn't get shafted like TLOU, so I'll be holding off buying until I know. Sony will not be getting a free pass from me if this is censored.

I totally forgot about the possibility of this happening.

Sony, don't even THINK about censoring this game.
At least not in the UK.

Hoje0308

Banned
Thanks. Yeah it looks great in the shotgun but;

- the vaporised head
- the shot grenade

@ Hoje & Bombshell...
To those who appear 'over sensitive' to any form of question other than one which sucks off a Sony game, please grow the fuck up ffs.

My observation is a legitimate point, especially considering I own a ps4 AND that the blood does NOT show consistency as follows:-

- the vaporised head
= NO BLOOD

- the shot grenade
= NO BLOOD

= NO BLOOD

- the shotgun to the legs
= BLOOD and a great effect, yes please!

So, how why do I need to move the goalposts again or ....

Please explain. Thanks.

edit: Please don't say the vapour smokey stuff (which may be red don't forget I'm colourblind) is the same.

I actually think we should be more welcoming of a post like his. Echo chambers are useless and at least now we have a really good example of what constitutes legitimate criticism.

Yep, I'm super sensitive to criticism. What bothers me are posts like yours in which you continue to revise statements after being proven wrong. I mean, you're actually telling people not to use certain pieces of evidence because they do just that. Mind you, your reason for this is that you're unable to see the very thing you're complaining about.

SomTervo

Hope EU doesn't get shafted like TLOU, so I'll be holding off buying until I know. Sony will not be getting a free pass from me if this is censored.

I totally forgot about the possibility of this happening.

Sony, don't even THINK about censoring this game.
At least not in the UK.

Shit.

This is genuinely enough of an issue to make me hold off buying the game until after release.

I love Germany, and all respect to all Germans - but fuck the gore censorship in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom