• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Trailer for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom dropping Tomorrow

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Ugh, 10 mins of hey you can fusion basically. Looks like stuff I would have enjoyed in BOTW. Not sure if it makes this fresh enough though. Hopefully there's a lot more cool new stuff to see. I like monster parts are useful to give arrows properties, does it mean no more ice and lightning etc. arrows?

Last edited:

amigastar

I'm currently playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on the DS, this has at least Dungeons. I hope TotK also has Dungeons otherwise i think i'll pass.

GymWolf

Well that was a whole load of nothing. I mean it looks cool but nothing mentioned about any other abilities or even dungeons. Do we still have the old abilities or only these new ones?

In a way I'm not too bothered because I'm gonna play it day 1 no matter what but they aren't doing themselves any favours here lol.
It would be criminal to not have those abilities, maybe they are gonna be a simpler form that needs upgrades.

I just hope that you don't get all the new ones in the first 2-3 hours of the game and then having nothing interesting to unlock for the next 50 hours.

Hopefully they learned a bit how to pace progressions with skills.

Emedan

I mean how can people say anything about potential dungeons or not from this. We know literally nothing other than this new mechanic. I think it still looked great (Pokemon shame on you).

Robb

Gold Member
Looks great, love the new abilities. I’m assuming recall was the same as the one we saw reversing a boulder in combat in one of the first trailers for the game. If you can reverse everything in the game that’s going to be crazy!

The fusing looks pretty crazy as well, love how they continue making everything limitless. Looks like you can fuse literally anything together to make a weapon.

New enemies were nice, although the design looks kinda lame.

Not sure what to make of the ability to go through ceilings. Looks like a nice quality of life thing when moving around but hopefully there’s more to it.

The seamless move from sky to land, vice versa, was pretty cool.

Still no info in dungeons.. I guess we won’t know if there are any until the game is out.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
feliz-cumple-feliz-cumpleanos.gif

Thank you such much!!!

I have a good birthday!!!

Happy birthday to me 🙈

Top Bottom